Latrel Preston leaves Torco (1 Viewer)

Travis...

There is software install to prevent this from happening. Do I believe you have 3 different accounts. NO..... But if you do...the software will eventually catch you and then see what happens....

Oh....by the way....Thanks for the 3 Dollars....

Shannon

Maybe he has 3 PERSONALITIES???;)

Ok, Ok, we have already been down this road before, PLEASE, why can't we all just attempt to post some positive things on this board. Why not talk about more good racing stories, because if a newbie ever came on this site as a reference to the sport of Drag Racing I'm pretty sure they would be highly turned off. We are supposed to be the fans, sponsors, racers, tuners, officials all having an internet site to go to and bench race. If you want to bash someone, why not show up at there door or at the next race and give them the respect of answering back. Evan answered, leave it at that.

Oh and by the way I just won my fourth race this past weekend, and it was absolutely the highlight of my racing career, my 22 year old brother was tuning the car, my Dad was starting the car, I had a 13 year old doing the clutch, a 15 year old doing the right cylinder head, and my best buddy Steve mixin fuel. A new guy doing the left head. It was for sure a cinderella weekend. I will treasure this moment as long as I live. OH AND BY THE WAY, MY FAMILY AND MYSELF WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE SPORT OF DRAG RACING IF NOT FOR MR. KNOLL'S SUPPORT. So there is another positive post, rock on and try and be positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby Lagana Jr.

Ok, Ok, we have already been down this road before, PLEASE, why can't we all just attempt to post some positive things on this board. Why not talk about more good racing stories, because if a newbie ever came on this site as a reference to the sport of Drag Racing I'm pretty sure they would be highly turned off. We are supposed to be the fans, sponsors, racers, tuners, officials all having an internet site to go to and bench race. If you want to bash someone, why not show up at there door or at the next race and give them the respect of answering back. Evan answered, leave it at that.

Oh and by the way I just won my fourth race this past weekend, and it was absolutely the highlight of my racing career, my 22 year old brother was tuning the car, my Dad was starting the car, I had a 13 year old doing the clutch, a 15 year old doing the right cylinder head, and my best buddy Steve mixin fuel. A new guy doing the left head. It was for sure a cinderella weekend. I will treasure this moment as long as I live. OH AND BY THE WAY, MY FAMILY AND MYSELF WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE SPORT OF DRAG RACING IF NOT FOR MR. KNOLL'S SUPPORT. So there is another positive post, rock on and try and be positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby Lagana Jr.
Congrats Bobby!!!!! Way to go dude.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back