Journey gig (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
I went to see Journey recently for the first time, they were fantastic. The mixing desk was playing "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who, as it came to an end Neal Schon their lead guitarist came on & started playing "Jerusalem," this is considered to be England's most popular patriotic song, then they played non-stop for approx. 30 mins. They played all their hits for another 90 mins, for their encore they played what is probably their anthem "Don't Stop Believin." The line-up is Neal Schon - Lead Guitarist, Ross Valory - Bass, Jonathan Cain - Keyboards & Deen Castronovo - Drums, l don't know who the singer is but he's only been with the group for 8 months and he was very good. :cool: :cool:

l'm looking forward to seeing Toto in concert for the first time on March 13th.

I went to see Journey recently for the first time, they were fantastic. The mixing desk was playing "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who, as it came to an end Neal Schon their lead guitarist came on & started playing "Jerusalem," this is considered to be England's most popular patriotic song, then they played non-stop for approx. 30 mins. They played all their hits for another 90 mins, for their encore they played what is probably their anthem "Don't Stop Believin." The line-up is Neal Schon - Lead Guitarist, Ross Valory - Bass, Jonathan Cain - Keyboards & Deen Castronovo - Drums, l don't know who the singer is but he's only been with the group for 8 months and he was very good. :cool: :cool:

l'm looking forward to seeing Toto in concert for the first time on March 13th.

Cool!!!!!!!!

I think Jeff Scott Soto is doing the singing these days.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back