Jim Dunns Sponsor (1 Viewer)

dogs cannot digest wheat gluten. most dog food companies use it as a "filler" in their production process. natural food brands such as canadiae and wellness do not contain this, but most major brands such as purina, science diet, etc etc all contain it.

last year's pet food recall was also caused by contaminated wheat gluten

I believe that the new Science Diet Natural food does not use wheat gluten. We monitor this very carefully with our little Frenchie.

Natures Best® Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy

WOW, that is one big dog, lol! Question is, does he hop into bed and cuddle up with you at night like my 10lb Jack Russell does?

Oh hush!

Here's a better one......from last summer. :)
MVC_243F.JPG

WOW, that is one big dog, lol! Question is, does he hop into bed and cuddle up with you at night like my 10lb Jack Russell does?

LOL.....SHE's not allowed on my bed! But she likes to crawl up in my lap when I sit on the floor watching TV with her. Sigh....those paws hurt!

lol....I sent you the links. I thought you were going to post them yourself.

Here's Donie's dog Snickers. What a cutie!
Snickers009.jpg

Snickers011.jpg

This is the longest in my whole life I have went without a dog (almost 3 years) and I miss having a dog terribly. But with my travel schedule, there is no way I can put in the time necessary to raise a pup. My last dog was a cocker spaniel, I think my next go around is going to be a king charles spaniel if I ever get a "normal" job where I am home during the week.

And Everyone says God Put a dot on his head cause he is special, He Is Special, He makes my mom Happy since my dad passed away a while back, Thats all that Matters.

Last edited:
Well I'll help derail this thread some more. This is a picture of our boy "Rocky" he is 4 years old and with a face only a mother could love. LOL I'm kinda partial but Boxers are one of the best dogs. Rocky is almost solid muscle but he is gentle as a lamb!

Rocko.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back