Jim Dunns Sponsor (1 Viewer)

Fueler32

Nitro Member
Way to go Jim, And Jon,,, On your new Sponsor, I was driving home from Phoenix the other day and saw the rig going down the Highway, And to my Suprise, A Little Puppy was in the front seat, That was the coolest thing ive seen in a long while, Way cool to see the Sponsor of a Fuel Funny car Showing his support to Canines.

Last edited:
Was that the Pomeranian that was running around the pits? I have always bought premium dog food for my dogs; Big Jim Dunn is one of my all-time favorite drivers; because of Canidae's sponsorship of Big Jim, my dogs are munching on Canidae now.

I support people and companies who support drag racing . Where can I buy some of this Canidae dog food ? I have 2 min pins , I hope they have small bite type dog food . Big Jim is one of the last true , no punches pulled type out there . I respect him beyond the moon for that .

I support people and companies who support drag racing . Where can I buy some of this Canidae dog food ? I have 2 min pins , I hope they have small bite type dog food . Big Jim is one of the last true , no punches pulled type out there . I respect him beyond the moon for that .

Corey, their website has a store locator...
Canidae® Pet Foods: Store Locator

I have your opposite issue....I have a 70 lb female boxer that eats like a freakin' Clydesdale! No 'bites' are too big for her! Thankfully, she's so hyper and active that it doesn't show. She still has her girlish figure. ;)

Switched my 6 month old cocker spaniel to Canidae as soon as I heard about their deal. We all need to support those who support our sport. He loves the chicken one. Cost a little more than the off the self brands but he eats less and in turn leaves less:D

Last edited:
I have your opposite issue....I have a 70 lb female boxer that eats like a freakin' Clydesdale! No 'bites' are too big for her! Thankfully, she's so hyper and active that it doesn't show. She still has her girlish figure. ;)

I have 2 Rottweilers and a Black & Tan Coonhound...I go through 40lb bags of food almost every 3 weeks...I did feed the youngest Canidae when he was a puppy (the breeder sent us home with a bag). If Canidae was a little less expensive I might try it again..but buying @ 40lbs at a time is well...do the math.

T :D

I would love to Put a Picture of our New Old English Bulldog, But cant figure it out how to, He just turned 12 weeks old yesterday.

We should be able to help out to support a drag racing sponsor as well since we have:
4 Newfoundlands named Indy, Reading, Vegas and Kalitta
1 Saint Bernard named Conrad
1 Chow
1 Min Pin
1 Chihuahua
Last 3 are daughters and she is not naming them after racing.

whatever you feed your dog, just make sure it's a food with no wheat gluten in it. and yes, even science diet has it.

What does the wheat gluten do?

dogs cannot digest wheat gluten. most dog food companies use it as a "filler" in their production process. natural food brands such as canadiae and wellness do not contain this, but most major brands such as purina, science diet, etc etc all contain it.

last year's pet food recall was also caused by contaminated wheat gluten

Last edited:
Corey, their website has a store locator...
Canidae® Pet Foods: Store Locator

Thank you Kelly !! My sister has 2 boxers and they are amazing eaters . I had a rottie for 14 years and she did not even hold a candle to those 2 chow hounds .

Oh hush!

Here's a better one......from last summer. :)
MVC_243F.JPG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back