Indy Testing (1 Viewer)

Sully

Nitro Member
All the Tuiesday test runs are documented at Drag Race Central - things started off slow after the extra day at Memphis, but the pace really picked up in the late afternoon and evening - both in the number of runs and the resulting performances.

Roger Richards is in attendance & will have a gallery up for CompetitionPlus soon I'm sure.

It's completely unpainted, stealth black, and he only ran it in the night session - not sure what the pictures look like, but black-on-black is hard to photograph. It looks like a Camaro Batmobile...

I met a couple who lives off of 10th st. and Raceway in Avon which is about 3 mi. from the track, and they say for some reason the cars are louder during testing. I'm guessing because the stands are empty the sound travels faster?

See Ashley, The Fair, was 8th overall yesterday... Question is, will Papa let her try to qualify for The Big Go? ;)

what's the scoop with johnny gray?
driving an additional car for a team?
or doing a solo act?

I hope the Hartley's can find a good baseline.
gotta' give them credit for spending the $$ to test.
they should be at most of the remaining nhra national events.
the last one or two qualifying spots are getting harder & harder
for the few independents teams out there.

Are the sessions kinda open to the public? And what dates do they run? Current tour puts me in Indy this week, but NOT for the race :mad: ... If I can get away, I am in DIRE need of a Nitro fix....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back