Indy Testing (1 Viewer)

thanks Carl.....Nitromater is a bit of a poor outlet for me....anyone that has ever met me in person can tell you i'm just a huge wise ass and sometimes that comes across wrong on the web

I'm depressed. Started racing around the same time Eddie Hill did, and in the same town - and I still don't get no respect. :(

Well, Carl, with only 86 posts here on the infamous 'Mater, what do you expect? Don't worry; pretty soon you'll earn the much sought after "'Mater cred" and these problems will go away..............;)

LOL!!!!

Sean D

thanks Carl.....Nitromater is a bit of a poor outlet for me....anyone that has ever met me in person can tell you i'm just a huge wise ass and sometimes that comes across wrong on the web

Definition: Wise Ass - one who can determine the flavor of an ice cream cone by sitting on it. Does that fit? - ;)

Well, Carl, with only 86 posts here on the infamous 'Mater, what do you expect? Don't worry; pretty soon you'll earn the much sought after "'Mater cred" and these problems will go away..............;)

LOL!!!!

Sean D

I figured after 100 posts, I'd actually start making some sense.:)

Thanks to all; no hard feelings, I hope. All the best next week, guys 'n gals. ;)

Well damn Sean!!!...lol.:D

I was gonna stick up for my buddy Mike, but I had to take the kids to Portillos...anybody from the Chicago area will understand.:cool:

I stop at the Portillos in Moreno Valley CA everytime I go that way.
Last January, eight of my friends and I rode our Harleys from Phoenix to Moreno Valley Just so we could eat there, spent the night and rode back home. About 600 mi. round trip.

I hope so, Mike...I haven't made 4 enemies in the past 20 years and I'd hate to think I made 4 in one afternoon...:eek:

Take care; good luck at Indy. ;)

Hey Carl, how ya doing? :D

I'll throw in my .02. Indy is the greatest drag racing event ever. Why, I don't know. There are probably 50 different reasons but I think it all boils down to the teams and drivers. Most of them say this is THE race of the year. This is the big one they all want to win before they quit. That's reason enough. JMO.

Hey Carl, how ya doing? :D

I'll throw in my .02. Indy is the greatest drag racing event ever. Why, I don't know. There are probably 50 different reasons but I think it all boils down to the teams and drivers. Most of them say this is THE race of the year. This is the big one they all want to win before they quit. That's reason enough. JMO.

Hey buddy, how goes? :) These guys rolled the old fat boy around a bit but apparently all in good fun and I survived. I guess I should go see Indy before I comment on it, but to be frank, in the past few years, tradition seems to be about all it has going for it - that is, over and above the excitement and prestige that comes with competing at any national event.

I reckon it's like winning the Daytona 500, which carries equal prestige among roundyround folks. Not that the race itself is any better, being a racer-hating restrictor race complete with about 40 cautions and half the field wiped out before the checkered flag drops. But it's still Daytona, and it's the one everyone wants to win. Only a racer competing there, or at Indy, can understand, I suppose.

Mid 80's predicted for Indy next weekend, which should cool into the low-mid 70's during evening qualifying. That part will work. But I don't think anyone will push for a sub-4. Setting a national record is a good thing, and 20 points, but it's not as crucial at this point as it might become four races from now.

The main thing is to come away from Indy with a win or at least a good showing. I don't look for anyone to blow a night session trying to rotate the earth - especially at this race. A plain ol' 4.05 will probably suffice. :)

Actually saturday has now been adjusted to a high of 74 and a low of 51. That's pretty damn good conditions for saturdays afternoon session, then the night session should be go for broke! I can't wait to be there to enjoy it. Obviously it can change but this hurricane pushing up the east coast is sending a cold front our way.

LOL!!!!

Sean D
I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to bring up Mater Cred! ;)

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to bring up Mater Cred! ;)

Kell...can you post some STANDARDS in regards to how one establishes "MATER CRED" just so we have a base-line to consider when responding to ones posts....

Thanks....

Na...na...na...na...napa know how... :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back