Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

It was great meeting you D.....and so many of the regulars.

Here's a shot from Friday's meeting.

dsc03796ea1.jpg

You know what I like? The Mater Meeting shot is always taken in front of the Nitromall.....WHICH never changes from race to race. It's very familiar. :) Glad y'all had fun!

You know what I like? The Mater Meeting shot is always taken in front of the Nitromall.....WHICH never changes from race to race. It's very familiar. :) Glad y'all had fun!
Funny you should say that, Kelly. For a second, I thought it was the pic from when I went to Joliet!

I missed seeing all you folks when I was there Sunday. If someone could put some names to the people in the picture I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.................."HIP"

Here's the Monday pic.....thanks for the pic Joe! So does anyone have Saturday and Sunday??? Maybe PJ?

sundaylg3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Greg Rice we now have two more meeting pics...thanks Greg!
So maybe next race you go to if there is a meeting..think about trying to make one....the friendships could last a lifetime!

sunday444ba2.jpg

mon5bf5.jpg

Names please ??

I'm going to 2nd Roger's (Hip) request for names. I know who some of youse guys are, but not everyone. Anyone who has a minute and was in the picture, could you run the names by for all the rest of us. Thanks.

For the Bottom pic: Big Zappy, Rob Denny (Robslob), Jerry Gilles, Mitch Johnson(Onfire), Myself, Stefanie (NHRAfan1972), Bob MacClarren, PJ Sapienza and John Rogers (JRX)

Hope that helps

Beat me to it Joe, Thanks! In the picture above it...

DeVallion Piper (D), myself, Stefanie (NHRAfan1972, PJ Sapienza (PJ-Nitrojunkie), and sporting the flaming vest - the one and only Big Zappy!

Thanks Joe(Beautiful Noise) and John (JRX/Nitro4Breakfast) for getting back so quickly. Wasn't familiar with some of the new faces (to me) and was not sure if that was Big Zappy or not. Glad he came by since he hasn't been happy with the new Nitromater and went over to Deepstage.

Hip/Roger, hope this helps you too. Bummer about our fav, Whit, huh? You got to be hosted at Whit's last race for DSR from the looks of things.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back