Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

Leaving Sunday for INDY be there all week Will be in the Rapid Transit Racing T/AD and 319B Super Gas Pits
Hey Kevin I will look you up.........should not be hard to find.
Lanny

Lanny I am easy to find....just ask anyone in the pits "Where is that jOkEr! prick at?"....they will point you to me....:D

KB:cool:

Kevin, the Pits at Indy are Spread out something Fierce! I'll do my best to look for the X-balm trailer, Till Then!

Kevin, the Pits at Indy are Spread out something Fierce! I'll do my best to look for the X-balm trailer, Till Then!

Joe, cool.....will be great to see you and all the maters.....remember the trailer is a 1974 Kentucky with a 1978 Pete pulling it..... we polished it up and put some XBalm stickers on the sides about 16"x 30" so look close and you should see us...

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't we meet up Sunday at the Matco hospitality area. Whit has arranged for Hip to be his guest for the day. My wife and I will also be at the race Sunday.:) :) :)

PJ, I figured PSB and cars would be the sacrificial lambs. The Fuel cars, Pro mods and Alky cars people won't miss for Mater meetings.

I didn't even look to see what I would be missing. I figured enough people here were ok with the changes. Although now I'm bummed I didn't realize thats what I would be missing, oh well good things there's so many sessions

As always. I never seem to make the meetings, but flag me down when you see me, and say HI!

Or, just to make Kelly mad, we could have a meeting at 7PM at the Ron Capps rig during Schumacjer's Open House-LOL

Alan

What would make me mad is if no one took any pictures! ;)

Kelly, I just got back from the store and spending far too much money BUT did pick up stuff to take pics while I'm there. We're only going to be there on Saturday but I'll snap as many as I can. I'll let you know when they're back so I can e-mail them to you. (Hoping to meet Ron and get a good picture for just for you - nah, we may have to share!) ;)

Linda
aka Fast455

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back