Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
IT"S TIME FOR INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright I know its a little early but I'm a little excited and can't wait to get there.

How do these times work for everybody.

Fri 3
Sat 1:30
Sun 11:30
Mon 10:15

From Past experience Indy MM's are such a pain. Too many fast classes running all day long and nobody wants to miss anything!

yeah I know, I even picked a time away from the alkys just for you :)

Last year people didn't seem to mind missing the sports compacts so I scheduled 2 of them on that. Of course its flexible too.

Either that or maybe pick a place to meet and eat at afterwards?

Will be there Fri., possibly Sat. and for sure Monday. Do I hear Thunder in the Pipes????!!!!!

Late...................Mitch

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with my 5 year old. I would be there on Monday also, but his first day of Kindergarten is on Tuesday. See everyone there.

I'll be there Thursday to Tuesday.......and it's only about 10 days away...ahhhhhhh :D

I'll be there Thursday to Tuesday.......and it's only about 10 days away...ahhhhhhh :D

I would have thought by now we'd have the listing down to the second of when the first cars will roll up to the starting line:D

I will be there Thursday through Tuesday in the TEC.

Bringing my Dad with me as he is over from Australia for a visit.

Looking forward to it!!

I will make atleast 1 Mater Meeting.

I'll be there all weekend, but since I'm such a newbie, someone grab me if you see me walking around aimlessly!

:)

Where do I sign up for THAT job? :D

I'll be there Friday, then off to Rhode Island on Saturday to see a friend play Saturday night only to catch a 6am flight back to Indy for Sunday's action and of course I'll be there Monday.

hey I wear a gray visor that say nitormater in red on it to every race I go to. If you see me say Hi

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back