Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

Why don't we meet up Sunday at the Matco hospitality area. Whit has arranged for Hip to be his guest for the day. My wife and I will also be at the race Sunday.:) :) :)

Alan, I guess I missed it somewhere, or did Hip/Roger plan to keep his cool guest visit with Whit and the Matco Tools team a secret? That is great. Pretty nice of Whit to invite Roger to their hospitality area. I want to see some pics! Wish I could go. :(

LMAO......Roger's gonna be a bigger draw at their hospitality than Whit! :D

Seriously though, Kudos to Whit for making this happen. I just need to know when on Sunday so I can finally meet Roger face to face.

Roger, if you're listening (reading).......how 'bout a little help here?

LMAO @ David!

Jerry, where have you been?

Hey Kelly. I've been around. I've been pretty busy since the end of May, and don't get on the puter much anymore, but I still check in once in a while.

Well.... I just got a bunch of tix for Sunday and Monday, so I guess I'll be there both days. Not sure I'll use all I have (4 for each day). I actually don't have them in my possession YET, but I guess they are "hospitality" tickets? (shrug)

see ya there Jerry,

just remember to get off the loop :p

Why don't we meet up Sunday at the Matco hospitality area. Whit has arranged for Hip to be his guest for the day. My wife and I will also be at the race Sunday.:) :) :)

Wow....I will actually get to see who Hip is finally? I will be there Sunday and Monday and will be keepin an eye out. :D

Hey Kelly. I've been around. I've been pretty busy since the end of May, and don't get on the puter much anymore, but I still check in once in a while.

Well.... I just got a bunch of tix for Sunday and Monday, so I guess I'll be there both days. Not sure I'll use all I have (4 for each day). I actually don't have them in my possession YET, but I guess they are "hospitality" tickets? (shrug)

Hey Jerry, sit near us so we can stand up in front of you!
:p

Sure he would!

I know Roger is too humble to reply....just know that we are happy for you 'hippo'. ;) You will never forget it, that's for sure! :D

Gate 2 VIP/Media credentials bldg
Gate 2.jpg

LINK

Sure he would!

I know Roger is too humble to reply....just know that we are happy for you 'hippo'. ;) You will never forget it, that's for sure! :D

Same from me Hip! Have a FANtastic time. Hope your pal Arnie Beswick is around too. Saw where he is back in action again. :cool:

Hey Hip, I really miss your Whit avatar. We need to help you get it back on your posts or maybe come up with a new one....but it will be hard to top that animated one you have.

Can't wait to hear about your INDY experience. Ya'll write back now, ya hear!

Folks, I've got a lot to say but it's all coming so fast that I want to gather all of my thoughts before I let my mouth overload my a**. With a lot of things still way up in the air I'd rather let it all shake out a little bit before I offer my $.02.
I do want to acknowledge this much though, I truly appreciate what Whit has done but the man behind it all is Alan Barrett. The man must have a heart of gold & he's making Indy for the first time. I know from being there many times before that he won't be disappointed. I can't wait to meet him & all the other Maters who'll be there.
Much more later 'cause I've got a lot of thoughts runnin' around this head of mine.............."HIP"

It was great meeting folks face to face. Unfortunately I didn't get to Bottle's or Joker's pits. Congrats to Bottle and the Titan Motorsports team for their win.
S/F
D
:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back