Goodyear Tires Photo (1 Viewer)

jimbo

Nitro Member
Just something that caught my eye tonite cruising the message boards - in the news section of competition plus a photo along with the statement from Goodyear shows the tire on the right side of the car with the delaminated tread. This is contrary to all of the reports that I have read that it was the left tire that most likely caused / contributed to the the incident. Anyone catch this or am I mistaken?

Just something that caught my eye tonite cruising the message boards - in the news section of competition plus a photo along with the statement from Goodyear shows the tire on the right side of the car with the delaminated tread. This is contrary to all of the reports that I have read that it was the left tire that most likely caused / contributed to the the incident. Anyone catch this or am I mistaken?
Jim
You are mistaken... The coupler that goes between the rear end and the reverser is on the lower portion of the "center section" of the rear end... The pic of the delaminated tire that is on the top of that pic IS the left tire...

Its the right Tire
will_2.jpg

BTW It still has air in it

So that is what the whole problem was! Jim "O" was running the rear end backwards! A innovative approach with a costly outcome for sure. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back