Good Morning Drag racing! (1 Viewer)

I saw the end of a scroll about the interview at 7:15, unfortunately only caught the end. I haven't seen the scroll again.:confused:

Lee
Nitroclovers

Great job girls!!
I thought all three girls did a great job representing our sport.
Mel answered the question about the crash very precise and to the point.
All in all I would say it was a huge plus for Drag Racing.;)

Great job girls!!
I thought all three girls did a great job representing our sport.
Mel answered the question about the crash very precise and to the point.
All in all I would say it was a huge plus for Drag Racing.;)
How far into the show was the interview?

I can't wait to hear the interview. Good to see that they used Robin as she has spent some time at ESPN and at least has some knowledge of what is happening.
jim

The girls rocked- very professional. The taped footage was nice too- glad they showed alot of the race tracks (and what kind of arena these cars are SUPPOSED to be on, as opposed to the backwoods mess thats been shown all week), and every question seemed well thought out. Good day for us!!! :)

Melanie fielded the question about the tragedy very well. All three girls did an awesome job.

You guys must have seen a different show than the one they showed in Dallas. Had all of maybe 5 minutes at the very end of the show for the ladies:mad: Of coarse the had a 10-12 minute discussion just before the race segment about the "NEW" white shirts for summer:confused:

That was what I saw, but really what did you expect? I thought that what little time they did get was good and they represented the sport well.

Dan

THe whole GMA Crew took the high ground in the interview and I have to say, IMO, it couldn't have come off much better.
That gave DR more mainstream High Quality Publicity than it's received, well, Ever.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back