Good Morning Drag racing! (1 Viewer)

Since AMS pro mods are in E-town, will the entire AMS team sit out? No doubt Troy won't be driving for awhile...:confused:

I will say that I'm VERY pleased that the country will get to hear the news questions answered by some of the best spokespersons NHRA and AMS could have wanted. Under these conditions this interview couldn't have happened at a better time. Good luck ladies!

according to Angelles latest blog it will be on at 7:15am

I may be going out on a limb here, but I think the morning shows all start at 7AM in each time zone. Whenever I catch one of them, the time matches mine and I live in the Mountain Time Zone. If you get a feed from another time zone, this might not be true.

I will say that I'm VERY pleased that the country will get to hear the news questions answered by some of the best spokespersons NHRA and AMS could have wanted. Under these conditions this interview couldn't have happened at a better time. Good luck ladies!
Very well put Darryl, this couldn't have come at a better time!

You mean there's other time zones beyond Eastern???? I assume she meant eastern time but then I doubt they'd show it there at 4:15?
Not having a dish, but knowing that more than a few do... They usually pick up the eastern time zone, even out west... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back