Good Morning Drag racing! (1 Viewer)

I watched the clip online, not enough time of course but then I'm a racing junkie :) They did a good job and Melanie handled the accident question perfectly. Wish they would have had time to do a little more but every bit of exposure helps them and the sport. Good job

I thought the interview went really well. The girls did an awesome job representing the sport. Very professional. Could have given them a bit more time though :(

I was VERY impressed by how Melanie handled the question about the Selmer incident. Great job Melanie and to all three ladies for an awesome job representing NHRA drag racing to the mainstream public!

great exposure... ABC's team were prepared and didn't sound lame. The ladies did a great job representing our sport...

We got nothing here but a Hannah Montana concert.

Thankfully, got to watch the clip online. They all looked great as usual.

I had set the VCR to tape the whole show. Unfortunately, it seems we had a short power outage during a rain storm over night, which I didn't know about, and when I went to watch last night.... nothing . Anything programmed gets deleted in a power outage.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can only hope someone puts it up on YouTube.

I had set the VCR to tape the whole show. Unfortunately, it seems we had a short power outage during a rain storm over night, which I didn't know about, and when I went to watch last night.... nothing . Anything programmed gets deleted in a power outage.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can only hope someone puts it up on YouTube.

Jackee, check out post 72

Jackee, check out post 72
It's been updated to today... :( Now if one of us can figure out how to check out yesterday's episode in search... Let the rest of us know the secret code... :D

I watched it on the TV yesterday, but would like to see it again... :)

kudos to the GMA anchors - i watch them regularily.
i'd be surprised if they weren't given VIP invitations to the race.
i could see Chris and/or Robin possibly going, not sure
about Diane; although she remains the newsbabe of all time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back