get your acts together guys (1 Viewer)

Holy Crap! I better get my membership sorted. Still looking for a sponsor though and some commentary specs. But will hopefully front for the new season with the power of speakers and a keyboard! Hopefully Ray will have his computer running on all eight again. Ahhh this season is going to be great lol. :p;)

Michael,

And here I thought you were sharpening your skills calling Rock, Paper, Sissors over the winter break..lol.

Michael,

And here I thought you were sharpening your skills calling Rock, Paper, Sissors over the winter break..lol.

Hahaha, Greg you're a champ. That cracked me up. How long have we kept this up for now? Since GNV? Houston? last year haha. :p For this winter break I've been working on a way to keep cool... I'm sick of these 100 plus days in Australia!

This must be the first hijacked thread of the year!Back on to the topic... Remember guys and girls get your act together.

Hahaha, Greg you're a champ. That cracked me up. How long have we kept this up for now? Since GNV? Houston? last year haha. :p For this winter break I've been working on a way to keep cool... I'm sick of these 100 plus days in Australia!

This must be the first hijacked thread of the year!Back on to the topic... Remember guys and girls get your act together.

hijacked2.gif

:D:p

look i may be new to this website and to be honest i dont mind what half of you think about me but it seems as if none of you can be greatful for any shows on drag racing i mean we watch nhra and you guys b*tch bout paul page then we got pinks again a drag racing show which many seem to enjoy but no thats not good enough for us guys who hide behind the computer i mean come on people are trying to make our sport better and all you computer crew chiefs are never satisfied seriusly at this rate there will be no drag racing then well hear all of you complain about why there isnt drag racing just take a look at where we stand its not the greatest we are in need of an up turn and it wont happen with a bunch of people constantly down talking our sport and on another note back to evan knoll he made a decision and regardless the teams he was sponsering are taking it fine so keep your input on that to yourselfs stop trying to run everything good in this buisness out but now that im down venting how about them patriots!

OK I'm a Patriot fan too ,being from New England. I'm assuming you are in a college in New England then. Which one, Massasoit Community??
LOL
We know it's not MIT.

Seriously , this site is for one reason . For us to talk about our favorite motorsport , and yes , to ***** and moan when the powers that be piss us off. Why wouldn't we. We care enough about this sport to put our opinions out there , and sometimes , we may actually have an impact on the decision makers.
And just what is wrong with that my long winded friend?

look i may be new to this website and to be honest i dont mind what half of you think about me but it seems as if none of you can be greatful for any shows on drag racing i mean we watch nhra and you guys b*tch bout paul page then we got pinks again a drag racing show which many seem to enjoy but no thats not good enough for us guys who hide behind the computer i mean come on people are trying to make our sport better and all you computer crew chiefs are never satisfied seriusly at this rate there will be no drag racing then well hear all of you complain about why there isnt drag racing just take a look at where we stand its not the greatest we are in need of an up turn and it wont happen with a bunch of people constantly down talking our sport and on another note back to evan knoll he made a decision and regardless the teams he was sponsering are taking it fine so keep your input on that to yourselfs stop trying to run everything good in this buisness out but now that im down venting how about them patriots!

I know of several companies that would put you in management right away! (NHRA?) :D

BTW, you left out complaining about the Countdown! :)

I wouldn't worry about it Steven cause a bunch of them didn't like Driving Force either!

I am a certified addict so I say any Drag Racing is good Drag Racing.
Seems I also look a little further ahead that the show will attract people to the sport who never knew it existed.

Different strokes for different folks but well placed criticism can be used to improve the product.

Constructive criticism should be wellcome and if any of them had ever raced on the back roads they would know what staging the rear wheels is. LOL

Where I live half the cars don't want to show their times!
Long as it's portrayed on the strip and not the street it's a good thing.
I watch negotiations go on in the staging area all the time so I know it happens though a lot more colorful than TV no doubt.
If I was giving away a ride for 15 min. of fame I would be watching out for my interests too.
Of course I'm just an Addict so I don't really count.

I often come on here, read threads, then mull them over in my "I really do have too much time on my hands" job. It was later the other day that I realized the irony of something.

Was this thread started to b**ch, p***, moan, and complain about other people b**ching, p***ing, moaning, and complaining?

Was it just someone being "passionate and outspoken" about others b**ching, p***ing, moaning, and complaining?

Was someone b**ching, p**ing, moaning, and complaining about others who were just being passionate and outspoken?

Or, was it just someone being passionately outspoken ABOUT people being passionately outspoken? :D

I often come on here, read threads, then mull them over in my "I really do have too much time on my hands" job. It was later the other day that I realized the irony of something.

Was this thread started to b**ch, p***, moan, and complain about other people b**ching, p***ing, moaning, and complaining?

Was it just someone being "passionate and outspoken" about others b**ching, p***ing, moaning, and complaining?

Was someone b**ching, p**ing, moaning, and complaining about others who were just being passionate and outspoken?

Or, was it just someone being passionately outspoken ABOUT people being passionately outspoken? :D

dammit Ron quite p!ssin and moanin about the thread that's p!ssin and moaning about stopping people from p!issin and moanin

dammit Ron quite p!ssin and moanin about the thread that's p!ssin and moaning about stopping people from p!issin and moanin

Oh! I see how it is! I suppose you're just being "passionately outspoken" about my p*ssin and moanin about others p*ssin and moanin? :D

You better watch it! I'm also a conservative and, according to Jon Asher, that means I don't like outspoken people! :D

Oh! I see how it is! I suppose you're just being "passionately outspoken" about my p*ssin and moanin about others p*ssin and moanin? :D

You better watch it! I'm also a conservative and, according to Jon Asher, that means I don't like outspoken people! :D

...and i voted Democrat in the last election and prolly will in the upcoming one too.....are we even allowed to talk anymore??? :D:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back