Did IHRA and NHRA just get combined on the Mater (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
I just went to the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and only had the option "drag racing" instead of the usual NHRA and IHRA. It wasn't like that when I logged in. Just curious--I have no objections, just wanted to know if the format changed or my computer is wigging out...PJ, Mr. SuperMod, if you are out there do you have any info on this?

People are always throwing in nostalga and whatever into the NHRA forum- it's up to the mods to place the threads in the correct forums.

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming!

Whats IHRA.....? Just kidding, I think its infinately better to have them seperated, but if its a matter of saving bandwidth or pixels or giga-mega-burger bytes or something I guess I could get used to it. But yeah its better seperated IMHO

Personally I use the "new posts" search most often. That picks up everything, be it NHRA, IHRA, Lounge, whatever. So, I didn't notice too much when things changed. I do think it could be a good thing.

Whats IHRA.....? Just kidding,

Scott,
That's the organization that will gain control of the entire drag racing community once NHRA expands their "Countdown" ideas to points for prettiest car, cleanest pit, best hospitality area as well as points deductions for not sharing sponsorships, speaking ill of the sanctioning body, or Heaven Forbid, not acknowledging Rick Stewart's instructions?

Scott,
That's the organization that will gain control of the entire drag racing community once NHRA expands their "Countdown" ideas to points for prettiest car, cleanest pit, best hospitality area as well as points deductions for not sharing sponsorships, speaking ill of the sanctioning body, or Heaven Forbid, not acknowledging Rick Stewart's instructions?

Ouch!.....but true

When using the New Posts it's a little more difficult to spot the unreads....but as with all the changes, I'll get used to it. :)

Personally I use the "new posts" search most often. That picks up everything, be it NHRA, IHRA, Lounge, whatever. So, I didn't notice too much when things changed. I do think it could be a good thing.

thats the same thing I do, I have to remember to pay attention to what area threads are in

I like them combined. Heck I would let all the drag racing be together. Less clicking to see what is going on in the Drag racing world.

What topics stay on the top are the ones of interest. JMO

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back