Did IHRA and NHRA just get combined on the Mater (1 Viewer)

Re: Another change?

everybody keeps mentioning "IHRA". just what exactly is an "IHRA" ?.... just kidding.

topic catagory

did they change the way posts are sorted? Is all nhra, ihra, and nostalgia topics lumped together?

Re: topic catagory

Hi, Dale. Same question I had. There is a thread down a ways on the Drag Racing site that I started about if NHRA and IHRA were combined. Several mods sign in and explain what's going on. Be sure to let them know what you think pro or con.

Re: topic catagory

CON!!!!, CON!!!!!!, CON!!!!!!

I go to nos for Randy's "What I did last weekend".... I'll scan IHRA about once or twice a month....

Lumping all drag racing together? Gee, I thought that's all this site's about... break it down so I'll know where to take a quick peek....

been a week now, and it's driving me crazier...:eek:

Yeah, c'mon.... switch it back the way it was. Having just a "Drag Racing" thread, on a site who's tagline is "Where the internet meets nitromethane" is chumpy. What other sport uses Nitromethane??? Where's the "R/C Airplane" thread????

If something happens at an IHRA race, does that mean people who've never been to an IHRA race won't relate to it? This stigma of us versus them is so lame!:rolleyes:

Well if you didn't like the recent change then the next one you probably won't like either..... a color change. To many people have expressed that they can't read the board. So there will be a color change happening in the near future. I am working on a few different colors. Main one will be Blue. If there are other colors out there that you would like to see just post in this thread and the most popular 3 besides Blue will get choosen. FYI the back ground will be the only color change between the new style and the other 3 that get choosen.

As far as the IHRA and NHRA forums being together...I will put it back to the way it was....but you know there was going to be a but in there..............It won't happen for at least for a week or so.

Shannon

Well if you didn't like the recent change then the next one you probably won't like either..... a color change. To many people have expressed that they can't read the board. So there will be a color change happening in the near future. I am working on a few different colors. Main one will be Blue. If there are other colors out there that you would like to see just post in this thread and the most popular 3 besides Blue will get choosen. FYI the back ground will be the only color change between the new style and the other 3 that get choosen.

As far as the IHRA and NHRA forums being together...I will put it back to the way it was....but you know there was going to be a but in there..............It won't happen for at least for a week or so.

Shannon

Please leave them combined. Don't cater to the protectors and employs
of the NHRA. As for the color change. I've never had a problem with any of your color changes.

Re: Another change?

Was this change necessary? :(Is lumping NHRA & IHRA in the same forum really a good idea?

I, for one, don't think so. What was wrong with being able to see the forums, and select the one you want to go in? Why smash them all together?

Must just be me, I guess. :(

Well, not only were the forums combined, but now I see that the thread I started before anyone else started one on this subject is now combined with this one.

Maybe the powers that be just want to weed out the membership? If I wanted to read about IHRA, I'd go to that forum.

Don't like it at all. (But when has that ever mattered) :confused::(

Shannon

Thanks for changing it back Shannon, whenever you can do it.

Shannon

As you know, you can't please all of us Shannon. I appreciate the fact that you listen to the criticism though.

I hate the new colors!!! ...oh, WAIT.... they haven't changed YET!!!! :p:D:eek:

(we'll just take what we get and LIKE it)

Electric Blue would be nice.... matches my eyes, you know:D

Not too nuts about the Gene Conway burnt red 'vette color... or is that a red tone orange?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back