EE (1 Viewer)

Lazer Disc movies? Really, Terry! We need to send him to the Schick Center................PRONTO!!!:D

Ya'll know how hard it was to get an eight track in my mustang? Retro outside, the real deal inside...

'sides, ain't worn BVD's in years. tell ya'll what I do wear, but that Depends...

d'kid

you are killin' me Karl!!!!

hey..........where are the pictures of your little kitty? I am still waiting!!!:p

you are killin' me Karl!!!!

hey..........where are the pictures of your little kitty? I am still waiting!!!:p

K'dubs and big D are doing the Photo shoot tonight, I think they will be in my album by about 9 eastern....

ouch... angel just bit my thumb...

d'kid

Cassettes??? Ya mean 8-Tracks, doncha? (Note to maters: by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, there is a thread hijack in process here)

hijacklivegw8.jpg

That is a scary thought! I really would not want to see her in any state of undress. :eek:

Brent...
Right now I'd be happy to see a naked Molerat... been happily married 28 years, 6 months, 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours 22 minutes as I type this... I've been married and Kat's been happy about it...

Only question is, how do I know that:eek::D

d'kid

Brent...
Right now I'd be happy to see a naked Molerat... been happily married 28 years, 6 months, 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours 22 minutes as I type this... I've been married and Kat's been happy about it...

Only question is, how do I know that:eek::D

d'kid

Karl....you asked for it..................................:eek:

nacktmull.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back