EE (1 Viewer)

Brent, did she say if it was at ETown? I was just thinking if she was gonna race in Super Comp, I wonder how she came up with the grade points to get in?

Super Comp is not running at E Town , most likely Super Comp at the Division 4 IHRA Pro Am at Pine Valley. May be with Tommy Phillips with a TNT dragster?

Right after she attains upline double diamond status with the metal polish distribution project? (Sorry.....couldn't help myself)

True, true Mr. Cerberus, but I do have Mopar body pieces for an avatar!

My all-time faves are Sox & Martin...thus my avatar. How 'bout you send me your favorite and I'll use it as my avatar?

In the spirit of democracy, our bi-partisan efforts have been nothing short of healthy...for both of us! ;)

When was her announced return to Pro Stock with Roy Johnson power?

Right after she attains upline double diamond status with the metal polish distribution project? (Sorry.....couldn't help myself)

I believe she has to attain Terry's posted goal, but also sell 50,000 shares of stock in Enders Racing at $49.95 per share..BUT WAIT...order right now, and they'll throw in a trial size metal polish, a 4"x4" rag, and an autographed picture of EE!!!! (John, your in on that deal, right???:D:eek:)

I believe she has to attain Terry's posted goal, but also sell 50,000 shares of stock in Enders Racing at $49.95 per share..BUT WAIT...order right now, and they'll throw in a trial size metal polish, a 4"x4" rag, and an autographed picture of EE!!!! (John, your in on that deal, right???:D:eek:)

Oh yes...I'm all in on this deal! In fact, if you'll act within the next 30 minutes I'll throw in this picture of EE from the pits of the recent Chicago race. She was caught seeking additional sponsorship in this shot...

AllenJohnson.com - Chicago 2008.

hey, maybe she was just trying to get Joe attention for an eye candy shot... after all, isn't he the one who patented the 2 drink carry? ;)

John, you forgot to mention the autographed vhs copy of "Right on Track!"

Terry...I don't know what is going on back in the cornfields, but we have since moved on to what are called 'DVD's.:D:D Please don't offer anyone a 'BETA' tape, or we may have to have an intervention!!!

Terry...I don't know what is going on back in the cornfields, but we have since moved on to what are called 'DVD's.:D:D Please don't offer anyone a 'BETA' tape, or we may have to have an intervention!!!

DVD? What the hell are those? We huskers know about BVDs but DVD???:eek:

But I was smart--I wasn't sucked in by all that betamax talk---no sir, I loaded up on lazer disk movies, yes I did!

DVD? What the hell are those? We huskers know about BVDs but DVD???:eek:

But I was smart--I wasn't sucked in by all that betamax talk---no sir, I loaded up on lazer disk movies, yes I did!

:D:D Good thinking!!!!! Maybe you can put them with your cassettes!!!:eek:

Cassettes??? Ya mean 8-Tracks, doncha? (Note to maters: by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, there is a thread hijack in process here)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back