not a bad debut for ee with dsr (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
sure is quiet about erica going out on her own after she makes the show, c'mon give her the credit she deserves wether you like her or not. congrats ee.

Proved me wrong!:eek: My Doubts were never on her ability, but I had doubts about the equipment she might have.So Far so good.Still think she will be done first round though.I think on the hill it will be a little tougher to come from the bottom half.JMO

I may be the only one outside of DSR who feels this way, but I truly believe the DSR Pro Stock program is a sleeping giant on the verge of waking up.

It's tough to gauge performance solely off what the team accomplished in qualifying at Bandimere, but Richie's in, Gene didn't miss by much after a 2+ year layoff & Erica qualified for her first race with the team.

I won't revisit jury deliberations on Shaun Carlson, but I still believe that if Richie & Erica (& Gene if he returns for another run...) continues to improve & the red car is still struggling... well, I'll leave that up to Don Schumacher.

That team breeds winners & the addition of Erica Enders is a definite plus. The Giant is stirring folks...

I don't have a Pro or a Con feeling about EE. I am glad she is racing and has done well.

Congrats to Don and the whole team who made it happen. :)

Rapid

She did a good job

She got the car in there with a good run, which which I beleive may be Shaun's old car. Looks as if the the engines in all the cars were pretty close also. It doesn't take a genuis to see which SRT Stratus driver is better. Man, I never thought I'd say that but it's true. Now, lets see how they do on race day. I sure do hope Gene gets another shot with some more power, I think he will suprise some folks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back