Did Force just take the points lead? (1 Viewer)

"Bottom line" is I can't control any of it.....I'm just along for the ride. Oh, and what a ride it's gonna be! :D

I have a special gift to myself when Ron wins the Championship. No, I'm not going to share....

YET!

You're a better woman than me, Kelly.

I'm still pissed about the Super Bowl. Eight months later. Yep.

Hmm. Guess we'll just have to how I feel about things next spring. LOL

I'm still pissed about the Super Bowl. Eight months later. Yep.
That's totally justified! Levy and his officiating staff clearly determined the outcome and the better team did NOT win.

With Ron and John we'll enjoy the same drama we had last year if it plays out right. I'll be in Pomona for the crowning of the 2006 King!

Is anyone interested in a little wager?

If Force wins the championship, I wear a Force shirt for a day.
If Capps wins, one of you die-hard Force fans wears a Capps shirt for a day.
How about instead, the loser buys cervezas and carne asada at El Merenderos, come Finals weekend?

I honestly wouldn't bother suspecting a dive even if it were a redlight, etc. On the one hand, I think anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt unless there's evidence of otherwise.

On the other, if someone IS pulling something, the harder people are watching/questioning, the harder they're going to try to hide it. Like the old saying goes, give them enough rope. It's how criminals get caught by bragging about their crimes.

That's totally justified! Levy and his officiating staff clearly determined the outcome and the better team did NOT win.

With Ron and John we'll enjoy the same drama we had last year if it plays out right. I'll be in Pomona for the crowning of the 2006 King!

It always makes me happy when people validate my anger over the officiating. I was damn near homicidal at the end of the game.

At least with drag racing, you don't have some stupid ref that could eff things up...what is it Capps says? Let the cars speak for themselves? Yeah, at least that can happen.

I wish I could go to Pomona, but I got a bunch of friends in Vegas. Maybe the thing will be decided there. Heh. Well, a girl can dream, yeah?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back