Did Force just take the points lead? (1 Viewer)

Yeah baby!! It took John long enough to get around that Brut car (way to go TPed taking out Ron in rd. 2), but he finally did it...he`s just gotta keep putting distance on him every race.

May the "FORCE" be with you. OBI-WAN.:D :cool:
Good thing that Tony P. was driving his own stuff or the keyboard crewchief's would have all been screaming DIVE.:D

Last edited:
What with John passing Ron for the points lead in F/C, it raises a question that's popped into my head from time to time. I'm sure this has been discussed before but I think it's worth asking again.
Towards the end of the season, which position would you rather be in, chasing or being chased?
It seems to me that the person being chased tends to take a more conservative approach, racing to not lose rather than to win. On the other hand, the guy running #2 has got nothing to lose & it seems like he could take a more aggressive approach.
Just curious but again, which position would y'all rather to be in..........."HIP"

the brut team isnt going away they are still the most consistent out there. but for now the world is right again. john in 1st. congrats to team force

In response to your question Roger, I would always want to be in the lead. I understand your question, and yes the person in 2nd can be more aggressive but I would want the lead. With that being said, and me being a huge Force guy, I am glad John has the lead and I hope he maintains it, however I just think this is Capps year. I have thought that all along, just like I cant stand Jimmie Johnson in Nascar but I am willing to bet this is his year to take the championship. This thing is far from over, its only one round of racing with 6 races left. Lots of action still to come.

Yes! Let's talk about the semi's. :rolleyes: ;)
OK....after watching the broadcast Dunn said Medlin's car broke. I feel a little better about the fact that I was thinking that he was in scuba gear. Jury's still out though......the elder Medlin might have had instructions. ;)

OK....after watching the broadcast Dunn said Medlin's car broke. I feel a little better about the fact that I was thinking that he was in scuba gear. Jury's still out though......the elder Medlin might have had instructions. ;)

Yep, the engine expired like it did during qualifying for Eric & John Medlen, no dive.

You don't dive by blowing up 8000 horses in your face. And I don't car how much money you have, you don't want to purposely blow it up if all you have to do is spin the tires, red light, or something to that effect.

Indy's going to be fun!!!!

Go John!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back