KJ Takes Points Lead !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
How about that KJ? he didn't win the race but did take over the points lead in P/S. Man,does that ever sound good to me. I know it's a long way to the end but this has me pumped. If WJ can keep guys from .000 him @ the tree,he's going to make some noise too.:)

How about that KJ? he didn't win the race but did take over the points lead in P/S. Man,does that ever sound good to me. I know it's a long way to the end but this has me pumped. If WJ can keep guys from .000 him @ the tree,he's going to make some noise too.:)

Hey Mike, maybe this is the year KJ can finally get it done. I would love to see him with the title.

if i was a betting man, i might have to go with KJ to win it all this year, however i think WJ's only problem is not his opponents cutting .000 lights, but his .05 plus lights. even if he can average around .04 to.05 lights it appears he has the car to run people down. He ran a .74 in the first round yet his car was all over the race track. that run, had it been a little more straight, looked like it coulda been at least a .70 or .71

I always though he would do better once he could race dad heads up. No diving for dad = the points lead! I hope he wins it all.

What a great job by KJ,he said in his Saturday team report he said he was going to step it up and that's exactly what he did. For the second race in a row,he ran GA down,that's pure steam there. KJ got a break in the final when Jeggie did whatever he did but I don't know that he had anything for KJ anyway. Getting breaks like that go a long way toward winning a Championship. Congrats again to the Sugar Hill Gang.

Last edited:
What a great job by KJ,he said in his Saturday team report he said he was going to step it up and that's exactly what he did. For the second race in a row,he ran GA down,that's pure steam there. KJ got a break in the final when Jeggie did whatever he did but I don't know that he had anything for KJ anyway. Getting breaks like that go a long way toward winning a Championship. Congrats again to the Sugar Hill Gang.
Jeg was no issue to KJ today. KJ ran faster than Jeggie's best run of the day and KJ cut a better light so where's the worry?
Way to go KJ!

I'm bummed we had to leave before the end of the day, but never the less, KJ got it done!

Yeah KJ! I picked another win for you at "my track". lol Glad to see how big and grown up the kids are. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back