WJ's New Crewchief? (1 Viewer)

I might know who, but I can'T sAy

Alan

Alan if this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) that is VERY interesting news. I think he could get a stick car down a dirt track in the 6s. Been watching him since Factory Modified. I would watch for KJ to pick up as well if this is the case.

Alan if this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) that is VERY interesting news. I think he could get a stick car down a dirt track in the 6s. Been watching him since Factory Modified. I would watch for KJ to pick up as well if this is the case.

Didn't he struggle at Cagnazzi's?

I hope it's Shaun Carlson...I'd love to see that mohawk lining up the professor for a pass! They'd make a dandy pair....

Didn't he struggle at Cagnazzi's?

They did have flashes but not consistency which puzzled me as well last year. I do know he was with Connolly's camp when they were with Jenkins and the whole "chassis-vs-power" issue came up. TA seems to me like a more "instinctive" clutch guy and a very talented one at that. I'm not sure how well that blends with the scientists (Jenkins, WJ, Cagnazzi) so notice I said it was interesting news, not "good" news. But right now WJ needs his car to front half, so "fresh" eyes will be a help and TA definitely brings something to the table. That said, I would not make any bets on how long TA will be with them. JMHO.

Rumor has it that he's hired a top guy who knows P/S and how to get a car down the track. WJ has the steam but the setup has been a little off but if this works out,watch out He will also be assisting KJ too,this will free WJ/KJ up and give them more time in the HP dept. P/S has evolved into an absolute dog fight and the more help the better. WJ's woes last year was inpart to losing a lot of braintrust when Pat Barrett retired. WJ had some very good young guys but not a lot of P/S experience. Stay tuned.

He hired GA back! Good job! :) :D :p ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back