WJ's Woes Continue (1 Viewer)

CompNut

Nitro Member
What the heck is going on with WJ? KJ continues to run near the top and has been steadily advancing in the points but WJ seems to have lost the setup. I think he needs to take some tuning cues from the kid!

Could it be that WJ's car is the testbed for KJ's car? I have no idea, but with his performance off a bit, it's possible.

It sure isn't the man's driving or tuning skills...

WJ hit the rev limiter in the second session. I don't know if it was mechanical or driver error, but he stayed in 1st gear for a reaallly long time. It looked like he had a really good 60' foot time but then the rpm's went through the roof.

I think he'll qualify this morning. It will still be somewhat cool enough to make a good run this morning.

WJ will make it in I'm sure!!!

Jer hate to be a stick in the mud,,, :( I'm a WJ fan also, but there is NO WAY IN HELL he will make it in this afternoon.. as it is almost all PS slowed down in the 3rd session.. this afternoon (last qual run) it will be HOTTER I bet close to 9000+ corr Alt. WJ, Shawn, & the other DS car thats not in ain't gettin in !!

Yea I think i have to agree with ya on this,but if anyone can do it, WJ can:cool: .

I am not too optomistic about WJ getting in this afternoon.But I have seen him pull off stranger things.I never count WJ out.I watched him one time literally take the pins out of one side of the spoiler in the 4th session where he was not qualifyied yet, and in a lane noone was having luck with he got down and in the show.I was standing there thinking they forgot to put the pin in LOL it was left out on purpose.lol

Warren is probably the smartest guy in the pits. I would guess he is the test dummie for the stuff they want to try. One step back equals two steps forward, eventually.

KJ's car runs very well so you can't say they don't know what they're doing. I would guess KJ has today's technology while WJ is working on 2007-2008.

Interesting stuff to watch.

Warren is probably the smartest guy in the pits. I would guess he is the test dummie for the stuff they want to try. One step back equals two steps forward, eventually.

KJ's car runs very well so you can't say they don't know what they're doing. I would guess KJ has today's technology while WJ is working on 2007-2008.

Interesting stuff to watch.
This is the same stuff that was said a couple of years ago. If that's the case, then I'd rather see someone out there who is interested in racing rather than making test runs (especially the weeks when someone like Stanfield doesn't make it in). I'm not much of a WJ fan, but I don't think he's just being a test car. It's just crazy that they're that far off.

Warren is testing

This is the same stuff that was said a couple of years ago. If that's the case, then I'd rather see someone out there who is interested in racing rather than making test runs (especially the weeks when someone like Stanfield doesn't make it in). I'm not much of a WJ fan, but I don't think he's just being a test car. It's just crazy that they're that far off.

Anyone that is a true Pro Stock fan knows that whenever Warren feels like he has nothing to gain he goes into to test mode. Kurt is running well and has a shot to bring WJ Enterprises a championship so why not test new parts that might give them an edge going into the later part of the season. He's done before, nothing new for them. It takes %^&*$ and a understanding sponsor to do what WJ does. Don't count him out though, to overlook him would not be prudent.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back