College Football Bowl Game Contest (1 Viewer)

I'm making my move late. Y'all better look out!

I hear ya Tom... Maybe it's best I left that confidence thingy alone...
next year I'll know better... or totally screw up...

and when the heck did we get 32 bowl games???? Only ones I remember are Cotton, Sugar, Fiesta, Rose, Orange, Liberty... and why is "The Game" being played in the BS bowl?

and why doesn't "Sani-flush" sponsor one and call it "The Toilet Bowl"?

(sorry been up since 4am when Kat got home from werk, after staying up watching A&M forget to come to the game)

d'kid
(still in 15th, but still have all my big points games left)

Still dark out...
But moving up in the world... Now 14th (Yay Me!!!!) Six games today, six tomorrow, let's see if heart beats logic...

d'kid

I can't believe I forgot about the Florida State situation. I meant to change my pick. They played a heck of a game missing so many players.

Well, I knew it wouldn't last. Yesterday's picks were abysmal for me. Justin's doin' fine with 15 of 21 correct so far.

Not watching any of the games today....
2 outta the first 4

Pulling for my home town team in the Rose... and the Island team in the Sugar... see if they put me over .500

d'kid

I told y'all I was going to make a late move! :D If everybody wins out on their picks (yeah, I know... not really possible) then I'll win by 1 entire point.

at this point I'm just looking for a top twenty finish... we have what, 18 people playing?

but gotta say it's been fun... and some close games... got an overtime lose, a last seconds field goal lose... man, outta the last five games, got no clue about either team in the International or the GMAC games...
Got Ohio St, Oklahoma, and Va. Tech...

d'kid

Teri you know how I stand, as a true blue I cannot wish that team just south of here to win, however I am rooting for LSU to lose and for the big ten to do well. How does that sound :)

I hear ya Tom... Maybe it's best I left that confidence thingy alone...
next year I'll know better... or totally screw up...

and when the heck did we get 32 bowl games???? Only ones I remember are Cotton, Sugar, Fiesta, Rose, Orange, Liberty... and why is "The Game" being played in the BS bowl?

and why doesn't "Sani-flush" sponsor one and call it "The Toilet Bowl"?

(sorry been up since 4am when Kat got home from werk, after staying up watching A&M forget to come to the game)

d'kid
(still in 15th, but still have all my big points games left)

Karl, there is a sani flush bowl and Notre Dame and Nebraska played in it. The final score was a 0-0 tie--(no overtimes in the sani flush bowl)

I feel your pain Tom. I watched that last night and just really was amazed at how slow OU looked compared to WVU. I remember thinking when they first started the game, "Man OU looks 50 lbs heavier at every position. I think they are fixing to pound WVU." Guess I was wrong. Thats what I hate about this month long bowl wait. Some times certain teams cant handle but get slow and lazy. I think the BCS sucks.

Not sure what I've seen the last three days, but, It has reminded me on why I stopped betting on football (about the time I got Married)

This has been fun and depressing all at the same time... Va Tech tonight, ya'll ought to see all the VT flags flying around the neighborhood... and The kids two door down with their Ohio State Flag....

d'kid

Looks like I was the only one who didn't pick OU. I jumped a couple of spots last night.

Just four games left... 15th is a nice place to be... kinda like it here... and maybe I'm nuts... I'm having fun... but then... I like running a dull, sharp object over my face every morning before I'm truly awake... after last night, I almost stopped at my throat... at least USC won the Rose Bowl, otherwise I'd be wonder when the world started rotating east to west (think about it)...

d'kid

I sure hope what WV did last night is NOT a preview of things to come for the University of Michigan. Man, WV looked good.

Of course, so did Michigan in their Bowl game. It is too bad it took Lloyd until his last game to figure out how to open that team up and let them fly.

Wow, things are REALLY close now, just 3 games left!

1 Von Halen - 329 (18 of 29)
2 5-Time Big 12 Champions - 327 (20 of 29)
3 League's Legend's - 321 (19 of 29)
4 Let's Go Buckeyes!!!! - 311 (20 of 29)

Wow, things are REALLY close now, just 3 games left!

1 Von Halen - 329 (18 of 29)
2 5-Time Big 12 Champions - 327 (20 of 29)
3 League's Legend's - 321 (19 of 29)
4 Let's Go Buckeyes!!!! - 311 (20 of 29)

Hey don't forget Mr. Irrelevant ... ME! 240 (16 of 29) :eek::eek: I guess next year I had take a little more time making my picks instead of waiting til there's just 10 minutes before the contest deadline! :eek::D Good luck to all of you still in the hunt!! Good picking!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back