College Football Bowl Game Contest (1 Viewer)

Being totally confused... guess that's why I'm 13th outta 13...
only got 1 right outta the first 6...

see what the board shows in the morning...

d'kid

edit... 14th... note to self: Never try something ya got no clue of:eek:

Last edited:
Hey Karl..I'm doing hind teet at # 15..I don't even see d'kid listed..unless I'm wacked and there's another..prolly.

I've got 3 out of 7..and PJ is leading with 4 out of 7..I guess that's where those confidence points come in..well mine are later so I'll be making a move..LOL

It's fun.

That game last night rocked..Purdue pulled it out. The offenses these days are amazing..can't be stopped unless..........you put pressure on the quarterback.

Love the contests..makes me wanna watch 'em...kinda like March Madness.

Lmao....

Marlfield... name started as a joke on yahoo YEARS ago (it's the street I live on) and my kids didn't want dad to forget how to log in...

d'kid

Lmao....

Marlfield... name started as a joke on yahoo YEARS ago (it's the street I live on) and my kids didn't want dad to forget how to log in...

d'kid
Lmao..I don't see any Marlfield either.

Like I said..you could be entered in a different from what I'm seeing.

The view I have I'm sucking hind t!t..15th out of 15..but that will all change..hehe. ;) All the confidence points on the early games..pfft.

the home page only shows the top 10 in the standings....click view full standings

Well now that opens up a whole new g@d damn view now doesn't it!!

Geez..thanks Mike..now I realize I'm sucking 3rd (from the bottom teet)..LOL

Oh this will be fun..specially when my confidence sh!t hits the wall..hehe

Krogen's still on top...
At least I'm not dead last, maybe by next year I'll know what the heck I'm doing...

d'kid
(still Corn-fused in Norfolk... Virginny, not Knee-Braski)

Holy Cow!!! I'm in 5th????? What's going on! I can't believe that---and even slightly ahead of Mike. Look out PJ, I'm comin fer ya!

DUH..am I a dumb $*** or what!! I just now figured out I could move the games around to gain more points....I should just quit while I'm ahead! :D..well, not ahead of the leaders but not on the very bottom....

Holy Cow!!! I'm in 5th????? What's going on! I can't believe that---and even slightly ahead of Mike. Look out PJ, I'm comin fer ya!

i coming for you terry.....man i was a lot better at this last year....i guess i am suffering from the fact that i don't have a horse in the race:eek:

what did Meatload say? Two outta three ain't bad...

guess standings will update later... Go Tide

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back