College Football Bowl Game Contest (1 Viewer)

I'm in PJ, I made my picks. I did this all season on a Yahoo board and did pretty well for the first half picking with/against the spread. The last weekend, I got zero correct. That should have been worth something right there.

Thanks for putting the game together, PJ, but Mike and I have a question--there seems to be a small mistake--I don't see the Huskers or the Irish anywhere:eek:

Well thanks for bringing that game up Mark, because I DOMINATED all season. :)

Although I damn near pulled a West Virgina and choked the last weekend, only getting 3 right, but with a 6 game lead I survived

Well thanks for bringing that game up Mark, because I DOMINATED all season. :)

Although I damn near pulled a West Virgina and choked the last weekend, only getting 3 right, but with a 6 game lead I survived

I was nipping on your heels the whole time. We all had a few weeks that werent worth mentioning!

I was nipping on your heels the whole time. We all had a few weeks that werent worth mentioning!

Yeah, what a crazy season it was. Reading thru my latest copy of "The Sporting News", it said there was a record 13 games this season where a Top 5 seed lost to a substantial underdog or unranked team.

Well, I expect to win this guys so congratulatory PM's and kindest regards may commence at this time.:D

ok i am in.....gotta defend my title from last year!!!! :D

Go Golden Domers

I'm in PJ and thanks for getting it set up--I will once again strive for the same level of mediocrity that I achieved in our college football pick em' game! Go Huskers?

just a reminder, today is the last day for anyone wanting to sign up

OK what can I say to Teri Sewell to piss her off.......................................................................................Let me think about this!:p

Ah, the first bowl game of the season is over, and here I am again, right at the bottom of the standings. Looks like my bowl picks will be as accurate as my college football pick em ones were! Hey, there's a bowl that isn't on the list--Mike "Chi-Town" Minick and I are organizing it--it's the first annual "Captain Morgan Losers Bowl" Which will take place in scenic Willow Island, NE and feature the Huskers and the golden domers. It will be played whenever the custodian can get the snow off the field and put some lines on it and get the folding chairs set up. Television coverage TBA. Let me and Mike know what your picks for the game are! No Vegas line available yet....go figure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back