College Football Bowl Game Contest (1 Viewer)

Ah, the first bowl game of the season is over, and here I am again, right at the bottom of the standings.

.............and I'm right there in the cellar with ya.....:D

I smell conspiracy...PJ seems to do very well in anything that he organizes..........hmmmmmm :D:D

.............and I'm right there in the cellar with ya.....:D

I smell conspiracy...PJ seems to do very well in anything that he organizes..........hmmmmmm :D:D

Well, Alan, it's sure nice to know that I'm in good company down here! Here's to better things in games to come!

Ah, the first bowl game of the season is over, and here I am again, right at the bottom of the standings. Looks like my bowl picks will be as accurate as my college football pick em ones were! Hey, there's a bowl that isn't on the list--Mike "Chi-Town" Minick and I are organizing it--it's the first annual "Captain Morgan Losers Bowl" Which will take place in scenic Willow Island, NE and feature the Huskers and the golden domers. It will be played whenever the custodian can get the snow off the field and put some lines on it and get the folding chairs set up. Television coverage TBA. Let me and Mike know what your picks for the game are! No Vegas line available yet....go figure.

i handled some of the particulars Terry....Paul Page said he'd do the play by play and ESPN2 agreed to air it at like 3am ET 2 weeks after the game is played (provided the world pole vaulting championships don't run long) :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

i handled some of the particulars Terry....Paul Page said he'd do the play by play and ESPN2 agreed to air it at like 3am ET 2 weeks after the game is played (provided the world pole vaulting championships don't run long)

I heard the game has already been pre-scheduled for ESPN classics. ;):D

All Right!!!!! Go Huskers! Go Domers! This is gonna be one for the ages! Thanks for taking care of the details, Mike. Our title rights sponsor has promised us unlimited sampling privileges during the broadcast. And hi to you Dave! Haven't heard from you in a while! Is all ok? Just ain't the same without Teri on here though, is it?

Terry,

How do I get there from the ARCH?????

d'kid
lost trying to find North Platte again....

Oh, yeah, how do I check how my pick thingies on this bowl dohickie are doing????

Corn-Fused by hi-tech pick'em games...

Ok, Karl, here's the scoop--2 miles west of the arch- (if you come to North Platte you went WAY too far!) Kearney exit 272, exit and head south 13 miles on hwy 44 until it runs into hwy 6. turn right and go 2 miles west to scenic Axtell, the windmill city (it has no windmills). Continue west out of axtell still on 44/6 for two more miles and turn south on Hwy 44. Go 8 miles south and you will come to Wilcox. continue south on 44 3 more miles and I'll be the house on the east side surrounded by milo stubble and located between east/west gravel roads W and X. If you come to hwy 2, ya went too far, turn around and head back 2 miles north. I'll leave the light on for ya!:D

Good lord, we've got to get these two into a bowl game next year....its kinda sad watching them like this :D:p

Good lord, we've got to get these two into a bowl game next year....its kinda sad watching them like this :D:p

Amen, brother PJ!!!! Here's to better times for the Huskers, and to add insult to injury, I'm still sucking in the bowl pickem game... Oh, welllllll

Purdue ekes one out 51-48...that's more like a basketball score.

Heck, it was 41-20 Purdue in the 3rd..EMich came on like gangbusters!!

I think I'm still stinking up the joint with my picks...:D

Me, too, Cheryl! And Mike, I see you took a quantum leap ahead of me now. And PJ is leading. Hmmmmmmm

Is it just me or do some of the scores look funny? I show 4 wins on my page but only three on the Group page. I noticed a couple others who also have a win not being shown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back