Brian Lohnes on Howard Stern (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I was just listening to Howard Stern and they were talking about Ronnie's trip to Vegas and Brian just called in explaining the interview because Fox cut the first part of the interview with Jamie. Howard went on to ask about Brian and his background and Brian came off really good.

I was just listening to Howard Stern and they were talking about Ronnie's trip to Vegas and Brian just called in explaining the interview because Fox cut the first part of the interview with Jamie. Howard went on to ask about Brian and his background and Brian came off really good.
I saw ronnie on fox,like to meet him in person. I dont listen to stern anymore since he is nothing but a trump hating scared lib lol

howard is too set in his ways.....the older you get, change is harder, especially when the 'old' recipe still works great. old stern shows were hilarious.
his interviews are still great...... glad ronnie got to attend.

Haven't listened since he left the radio and went with satellite

Last edited:
Who are Ronnie and Jamie?

Jamie Howe (NHRA/Fox) who interviewed Ronnie "the limo driver" Mund, who used to be Howard Stern's limo driver when he used to go into the studio to do a show.
They always picked on poor Ronnie lol. My favorite was the face app he scored o.o in lol. Howard tv was great also.

I've always felt Howard was only as good as the cast of characters around him. If it was not for the wack pack, Artie Lange etc. he would not have been nearly as popular but it is good for Brian to get a massive audience to showcase him and the sport.

I've always felt Howard was only as good as the cast of characters around him. If it was not for the wack pack, Artie Lange etc. he would not have been nearly as popular but it is good for Brian to get a massive audience to showcase him and the sport.
Does anyone know where I can hear the Lohnes interview on Stern ? I 've searched various places on line and on the SXM app and there is tons of Howard content out there and I've seen the clip of Ronnie's interview and Howard bashing on him but I can't find the Lohnes interview. I'm surprised that NHRA and other drag racing media outlets haven't posted this
unless its due to some type of legal issues surrounding posting Howard's content.
Thanks

Does anyone know where I can hear the Lohnes interview on Stern ? I 've searched various places on line and on the SXM app and there is tons of Howard content out there and I've seen the clip of Ronnie's interview and Howard bashing on him but I can't find the Lohnes interview. I'm surprised that NHRA and other drag racing media outlets haven't posted this
unless its due to some type of legal issues surrounding posting Howard's content.
Thanks
If you have a Sirius account and app select the howard tab (top right) look under "catch up: full shows" and its dated 4.6.22 JD's Dinner Story: segment A & G Sport/Ronnie

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back