In-N-Out Burgers ranked #1 in Consumer Reports (1 Viewer)

Woke up this morning with In-N-Out on my mind. Stop there this morning to beat the lunch crowd and still have that taste in my mouth. Double Double w/ grilled onions, fries and a strawberry shake. Say what you will about California, but at least we got that going for us.

When I am in pomona in a couple of weeks....a visit to In-N-Out is already a must do for me.

Good thing IN-N-OUT has an iPad app. Driving the Freeways in Los Angeles should be an Olympic event, you take your life in your own hands sometimes! And catching an In-N-Out sign on the freeway can make you get reckless real quick trying to catch that exit!:eek::eek::eek:

Along the I-10 freeway in Baldwin Park (been so long since I lived in S cal) they have on one side the In N out stand then on the opposite side of the freeway the University of In n out is located (where managers get their training)
Other bossiness should learn from In N out
The starting employees earn more than min wadge, Food is FRESH (The chain owns 0 freezers)
Is privately owned, no franchises.
The Palm Trees in the In N out logo are inspired from the movie ITS A MAD MAD MAD WORLD (when the group locates the area that the treasure is buried there are two palm trees.)
I have a very dear friend that used to work for In N out - the company has the managers go to Hawaii etc. for meetings . If you quit then go back several years later your hired on at the level you quit at (manager, asst manager etc)
at present they are located in calif, nevada, arizona, utah

When In & Out arrive in Indy they Will have a built in customer count, I tried 5 Guys here in Phoenix, service stinks, food only average.

When I travel to So Calif. I always stop in Calimesa on I 10 at Bob's Big Boy, they have all but disappeared, a few new operations in Calif. Ohio has quite a few Frisch's Big Boy's, not quite like Bob's Big Boy out west.

I count 16 In N out in the Phoenix area
Avondale, Chandlier x 3, Gilbert, Mesa x 3, Peoria, Phoenix x 5, Scottsdale, Tempe
info from little red book that In N out has showing all the locations w/ address.

We have that here. No comparison, especially the french fries. In-N-Out has the best fries, period!!
Wish they would come to the mid-west. Maybe testing out the Dallas market will bring them a little further north.

When I started with McDonald's, most of our stores were still doing fresh fries.
It was an incredible amount of work and quality varied greatly. I'm sure In-N-Out has access to much better and consistent potatoes than we did 40 years ago, but it still takes a huge effort. I'm amazed that they are so consistently good!

When I started with McDonald's, most of our stores were still doing fresh fries.
It was an incredible amount of work and quality varied greatly. I'm sure In-N-Out has access to much better and consistent potatoes than we did 40 years ago, but it still takes a huge effort. I'm amazed that they are so consistently good!

I have a friend who used to be an onion and potato broker. He said it is not only that they are cut fresh daily (not frozen), but the type of spud they use. I can't remember what they are called, but he said that they make the best fries.

When we were out for Vegas 1 I had never been to an In & Out , we stopped to pick up burgers after qualifying and my wife scarfed hers on the way back to the hotel , she was hooked , there is nothing like them in Chicago

A few wana be's in the Chicago area that are close but no cigar and 5 guys in Green Bay over priced and fries were so soggy and you could pour the fat out of the cup before you ate the fries

Can't wait to come out to Pomona , I have an In & Out 3 blocks from my hotel:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back