In-N-Out Burgers ranked #1 in Consumer Reports (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Hey Maters, This should make Melanie and the R2B2 team very happy. Apparently the Oct 2010 issue of Consumer Reports ranked In-N-Out Burgers Double-Double the best burger from a chain in the U.S. Cool, and I never would have known it except for Clark Howard mentioning it on his radio show this week. Many of you may not know who Clark Howard, "the consumer warrior" is, but here in the South, he has a pretty good following. Click here to see what he said. He absolutely raved about the Double-Double from In-N-Out and whenever he visits his brother in Phoenix, In-N-Out is a must eat out place. Cracked me up listening to him. Sounded vaguely familiar to some of you West Coaster's that rave about them all the time. I fall into that category too.;)

Those of you going to Vegas or Pomona should not miss out on a trip to In-N-Out if nothing else but to show your support for their sponsorship of drag racing once again.

Last edited:
well we better start thanking Mel and the entire R2B2 team for the great customer service at In-N-Out now..Lance Larson and Roger Burgess did a GREAT job making my Double-Double and animal-style fries yesterday...:rolleyes:

well we better start thanking Mel and the entire R2B2 team for the great customer service at In-N-Out now..Lance Larson and Roger Burgess did a GREAT job making my Double-Double and animal-style fries yesterday...:rolleyes:
Yeah, this post is quite the stretch. Melanie had about as much to do with that outcome as DSR would if the US Army flushed out Rasool ul Mulaahim "The Swine Killer" bin Mutee in Afghanistan.

Yeah, this post is quite the stretch. Melanie had about as much to do with that outcome as DSR would if the US Army flushed out Rasool ul Mulaahim "The Swine Killer" bin Mutee in Afghanistan.

Steve, Tim was just joking on that post, but Im glad people like In-N-Out are involved in Drag racing! And in return will support them as much as possible!

In-N-Out Burgers are awesome ! . five guys is good , but.....expensive , burger , fries & coke $11.00 ! . its not that good........gotta have brewski scratch !! . In-N-Out Burgers are the best for fast food chain ! , bonus !..............melanie is a babe !

we have 5 Guys here and I know the media compares them to In-n-Out but I don't see the connection. In-n-Out has a much simpler system and the food is better in my opinion.

I agree with Dave, Larry and Rich. 5 Guys are good but nothing like In-N-Out Burger.

Don't know where some of you guys are coming from at times. :confused:

Just wanted to give In-N-Out Burgers, a cool sponsor of Drag Racing, some kudos for being involved in the sport. I have lived out East most of the time that In-N-Out has been involved in Drag Racing back with Mark Oswald and maybe others before him. I think it was 1990 or so when I had a work trip to the LA area and stumbled across possibly the original In-N-Out double drive through and have been a fan ever since. I have made a point to eat at In-N-Out pretty much every time I get out West to AZ or CA and now that they are opening up in the Dallas area, maybe they will hop on over to Florida and give Five Guys a run for their money. They are all over the place here, and they are good, but not as good as In-N-Out. Burger Wars anyone?

We have a Five Guys here too. I was really not impressed. Been twice. Burger was good, but not great. The fries were way over salted. I don't think we will be going to Five Guys again.
We have a small chain here in IL called Meatheads that has about 5 locations. When they first opened, I thought their menu was very simple and similar to In-N-Out. The menu has grown, but the taste is the closest I have seen. Very good, but not In-N-Out.

Cant wait for In-N-Out to get to the Dallas area. I get there more often than the west coast. Always one of my first stops when in Vegas or LA. Good stuff as evidenced by the crowd that always seems to be there.:D

There is a place called Elevation Burger that opened up near me (first in FL in fact) that is really good. If you live near one, try it out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back