Best drag racing comment ever? (1 Viewer)

Roy Hill after wrecking a car at Rockingham during the Pinks weekend.....

when asked what happened..... "I busted my A$$".....

my fav is- warren johnson- " you have a better chance finding out what goes on inside my bedroom, than what goes on inside my cylinder heads" :D

Hope I don't get in too much trouble for these...

Kenji (seems to be a common theme here), arriving late for a press function:

NHRA official's question: "What's wrong Kenji?"
His response:"Aw, I am a f***ing a rust." (translation...I am ****ing lost.)

Team publicity relations person:
"The problem is having two crew chiefs...John Medlen and Don Meddling (not the person's actual last name)."

One of many Force'isms:
After burning it up in the final round of the Big Bud Shootout.
Steve Evans: "John, you've been living with this threat of fire for many races now!"
Force: "Excitin' ain't it!?!?"

Al Hofmann:
Refering to advice from his crew chief: "He told me to count to four. If it's still running, to close my eyes, throw the chutes and hit the bottles."

Al Hofmann:
Refering to advice from his crew chief: "He told me to count to four. If it's still running, to close my eyes, throw the chutes and hit the bottles."
I'm using this one for our next race... :D Usually we just put a hotdog in Marks mouth... :eek:

All the Kenji lines are great as well... ;)

...from the track announcer this morning at the Fontana LODRS 7-4 event:

" Motorcycles use insanity as a roll bar!!"

When John Force stripped down to his shorts and asked Steve Evans did he see any traction control devices a few years back in the winners interview.

i thot WJ had a great one today when he felt the track was crap and got even worse when they scraped all the rubber off however he did say the track was coming around and should be in good shape around tuesday !!

w.j has had many. i still like my 1st w.j post but another good one from the proffesor was 2 years back he said- " this weekend even a chuck wagon can out 60 ft us" :D

Anyone remember when Shirley Muldowney was sponsored by Goosehead.com one year at Indy(like 99-00?). Anyway actor Rich Dreyfus was at Indy as part of the Goosehead sponsor. They took him on the Starting line when Shirley made her qual. pass. Afterwards they tried to interview him, his first comment was "Am I speaking English?"

John Force:

"I love Paul Page to death, but every week he's always talking about a changing of the guard."

"If I can win a race, maybe they'll change their shorts, I don't know."

LOL

John Force at Pomona the year he put it into the sand and it flipped over. Somebody on the top end put a mic to him after he crawled out. Over the P.A. system he says refering to chassis builder Steve Plueger,

"Plueger, your sh$$ saved my neck!"

About 40,000 people cracked up.

Jim Head (when referring to qualifying)

I'm proud to be part of a sport that actually sends people home

Scott Kalitta (talking about Gary Scelzi getting beat by Vicky Fanning)

"We didn't wanna get run over by a cow like some guys did"

Harsh :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back