Audiocast issues? and ESPN3 (1 Viewer)

they both work, I heard on the NHRA Mobile vision an upcoming event will be all about WJ sorta like Don Prudhomme in Pomona and Shirley Muldowney in Houston, which one is gonna have WJ?

Did Demke just say, "Qualify with your balls and race with your brains".....I LOVE it!

Khalid Al Balooshi Vs Brad Personett in Round 2, the two quickest NHRA Legal Doorslammers (Personnett 5.804 @ The Shakedown, Al Balooshi 5.84 quickest Pro Nitrous run ever (Halsey's 5.869 from Shakedown 09 was the quickest prior)

Al Balooshi Stays alive and Roger Burgess and Eric Dillard's entry is out after a good showing.

Khalid Al Balooshi Vs Brad Personett in Round 2, the two quickest NHRA Legal Doorslammers (Personnett 5.804 @ The Shakedown, Al Balooshi 5.84 quickest Pro Nitrous run ever (Halsey's 5.869 from Shakedown 09 was the quickest prior)

Al Balooshi Stays alive and Roger Burgess and Eric Dillard's entry is out after a good showing.

and who said carbs and NOS was a dead combo?

both worked great all day... now that I've watched, it's off to ESPN2 for the first time in two years

Last edited:
now comcast in the chicago area keeps droping off and bouncing , you hear paul page going , going , going 3 times then it hooks up and catches up with

mike dunn

Did Demke just say, "Qualify with your balls and race with your brains".....I LOVE it!

Yup. You have it correct verbatim I believe. Gotta love those boys. LOL. Bout fell out of the chair laughing.

And pretty special win for Adam and Walt Rhoades too.

Oops and ESPN 3 is the sh... stuff. Thanks just wish they could audio on that all day. Would love to hear more of that Alan Reinhart guy he seems pretty knowledgeable ;):D:p

Last edited:
Yea watched the ESPN 3 for the first time today, ended up hooking it up to my TV and watched for hours and hours...it was very good. I wish they would hook up the audio to the track when they are not on the "TV broadcast"....I would love to hear Bob Frey and Alan on the track announcing when they were not on the TV feed.....I would watch every race like that and not even worry about DVR'ing it.

Yea watched the ESPN 3 for the first time today, ended up hooking it up to my TV and watched for hours and hours...it was very good. I wish they would hook up the audio to the track when they are not on the "TV broadcast"....I would love to hear Bob Frey and Alan on the track announcing when they were not on the TV feed.....I would watch every race like that and not even worry about DVR'ing it.

Do what I did, No Sound on the ESPN3, and the Tower Feed on Audiocast... but then you have to here The Canon Kids....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back