All Access Audiocast? (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
I am unable to fire up audiocast.......anyone else having problems?

"Our all-access final eliminations show – open, as always, to all NHRA.com visitors – begins Sunday at 11 a.m. Eastern."

Maybe I don't understand something :)

Last edited:
Sometimes mine just brings up a "blank page" deal. If thats what its doing to you the way I fix it is to click where it says "audiocast" instead of on the yellow audiocast link deal and it will take you to the page where you need to sign in and then it usually brings up the audiocast for me. Hope that helps.

Thanks Justin........all I can get is the sign in area......No Audiocast, but I will take your suggestion

Thanks Ray........but I am out of luck. If someone that has the audiocast would PM me with Dixon first round results, I would really appreciate it. :mad:

I had to back all the way out three times.... then at 11:20 eastern... It's a miracle...

(someone screwed up)

I restarted both my desktop and laptop (With air card)...both are doing the same thing
Talk about being spoiled:) I have had problems in the past but always managed to get in
Shut down- reboot, and never give up- I'll post Dixon results on here for you Mel-

Sorry just read you did that- :eek:

9:45 here in California and I can't log in as well. Maybe it's time for a membership.

Very strange even DRC does not have the results up yet. Unless the race did not start until 12 eastern. I have rebooted and refreshed not autiocast nor updates anywhere. Is it a 12 noon start.
Dean

Very strange even DRC does not have the results up yet. Unless the race did not start until 12 eastern. I have rebooted and refreshed not autiocast nor updates anywhere. Is it a 12 noon start.
Dean
11 am and they don't post until after the round is over, which the last pair just ran, so give them 5 minutes...

If you want semi realtime results, you can only get those through Karl, David, and me- :D Unless someone is in cell phone contact...

Sorry Mel-
Shoe's out, so I am as well-

Beckman just beat Toliver btw-

T-Ped
Capps up NOW!!

Del Worsham- 4.848 Win
Ashley Force- 4.86

Karl, they need you, and I need to GSD around here...

I even entered my reg # and zip code etc... password.. and it still wont accept it.. :( I glad that (NHRA) caused all this interest in the countdown.. now that they have our attention they "PULL THE PLUG" and we can't hear schizt....

One helluva job.. a top run organization !!... they couldn't find a chicken in a chicken coup !!

Last edited:
I can't get it to work for free; however, it works fine for me if I log on. Good thing that I renewed my membership.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back