Audiocast - Bristol (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Is anyone getting anything?

It should be going by now right?

Brian.

It's live for me.

Thanks Tom! :)

You know..... Last year it WOULD NOT work if I used Internet Explorer to open it so I always used Firefox (which is what I normally use now anyway) Now today for some reason it WONT work with Firefox but now it DOES with IE. :eek: Who knows....... :confused:

You know..... Last year it WOULD NOT work if I used Internet Explorer to open it so I always used Firefox (which is what I normally use now anyway) Now today for some reason it WONT work with Firefox but now it DOES with IE. :eek: Who knows....... :confused:

It's probably a Microsoft conspiracy.

:D

Under the Racing Results at the top of this page is a link that will drop down, that says Audiocast... Just for future reference... ;) Thanks Shannon... :)

Same here, I always use Firefox. Not at all this weekend. And I generally hate IE.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back