Audiocast question (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Is there anything going on on the audiocast right now? I don't seem to be getting anything and I don't know if it is my connection or nothing going on, or a problem with the audiocast. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks to all.

We moved offices and have new computers and such and my speakers work and it shows movie clips etc but when I try to bring up the audiocast it says "connection lost" and then it keeps going in a circle saying "One moment please" ANy suggestions?

We moved offices and have new computers and such and my speakers work and it shows movie clips etc but when I try to bring up the audiocast it says "connection lost" and then it keeps going in a circle saying "One moment please" ANy suggestions?

Next time, when it first comes up, don't let it auto select, pick 32k modem connection.

See if that works.

Next time, when it first comes up, don't let it auto select, pick 32k modem connection.

See if that works.

I choose 16K to make it work, that way it streams through a smaller volume and your computers might accept it. I keep clicking try again over and over to get it to work sometimes as long as I'm on the 15K speed.

I have tried 16 and 32 and they both do the same thing. I dont know what the deal is, I know its not the audiocast its something with my computer but I cant figure it out.

Terry, mine never works in firefox.

I don't think I ever tried it in Firefox before today, come to think of it...works fine in Explorer, but not in Firefox. Interesting....wonder if the Mozilla people would be interested enough to check it out if I dropped them an email?

FYI - On my Macs, the broadcast does NOT work using Firefox, but DOES work using Safari.

I won't even bother trying to figure out why, lol.

Man!!! They are having some serious problems with this. I wonder if it's something up in the booth, because before the webcast completely failed, they mentioned they were having problems with the videos.

Man!!! They are having some serious problems with this. I wonder if it's something up in the booth, because before the webcast completely failed, they mentioned they were having problems with the videos.

I heard that also just before the audiocast disappeared.....Know any good jokes, David? Let's see, a guy walked into a bar...

I heard that also just before the audiocast disappeared.....Know any good jokes, David? Let's see, a guy walked into a bar...

So a girl fly is flying around and spots a large pile of manure. She zips on down and lands on it and starts doing whatever flies do on large piles of manure.
Pretty soon a boy fly sees her down there on said large pile of manure and decides to land next to her. And then he uses one of the oldest pick-up lines imaginable.
He says "Is this stool taken???"

So a girl fly is flying around and spots a large pile of manure. She zips on down and lands on it and starts doing whatever flies do on large piles of manure.
Pretty soon a boy fly sees her down there on said large pile of manure and decides to land next to her. And then he uses one of the oldest pick-up lines imaginable.
He says "Is this stool taken???"
LMAO! Almost hate to say it, but the audio cast is back on!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back