www.YouTube.com/NitroAmerica (1 Viewer)

Les

Nitro Member
Hey everyone,

I started a youtube channel a few months ago and have posted videos from all the races I attended on the west coast here:

YouTube - NitroAmerica's Channel

Most of the videos are from NHRA and Nostalgia events, but I plan on hitting some PSCA and the Bakersfield match races this year, (yeah, they are doing Saturday Night Nitro in June, July & September). Here's some sample clips:

YouTube - 2010 NHRA Auto Club Finals Top Fuel Final

YouTube - 2010 NHRA FRAM Autolite Nationals Gary Densham Explosion

YouTube - 2010 NHRA Auto Club Finals John Force Championship Sunday

YouTube - 2010 NHRA Auto Club Finals Tony Bartone 5.44 266 mph

YouTube - 2010 Nitro Night of Fire Sacramento Nostalgia Funny Car Final (Edited)

YouTube - 2010 CHRR Foothill Flyer & Free Mexican Air Force Warm Up

YouTube - 2010 CHRR Jim Murphy WW2 Top Fuel Warm Up

YouTube - 2010 NHRA Auto Club Finals Peter Biondo Crash

YouTube - 2010 NHRA FRAM Autolite Nationals Bob Tasca III Warm Up

YouTube - 2010 NHRA Winternationals Tyler Hogan & Adam Bowdish Crashes

YouTube - 2010 Rockabilly Reunion Las Vegas Mark Sanders Funny Car Warm Up

Please subscribe and comment. Sure you can see a lot of this stuff on ESPN, but these videos are more like being there, especially the sound (Suggestion: Crank the Computer Speakers on these clips). I am a Nitromethane addict, and make my videos for the like. BTW...Mike Klober, if you read this, I sent you a message a while ago....I have some 1980's nitro racing questions. Anyone going to the Winternationals or the March Meet, come up and say hi...I'm the one taking video with a tripod. Have a good one.

Last edited:
Great videos! I subscribed and will be looking forward to seeing them throughout the season.

Thank you

Check in after the California NHRA & Nostalgia Races...I should have clips up within the week after.

Tons of cool footage. Looking at some of it, I swear we were sitting next to each other. I go to most if not all the same events.
If I see a guy matching your description, I'll say Hi.

Thanx again for shooting and sharing. :cool:

Thanks, nice to see someone adding some sportsman footage. What camera are you using?
That is some impressive low light HD .

Last edited:
I came across your page about a week ago when I was surfing around before I went to work and it almost made me late! Lots of good stuff, especially the nostalgia footage that you really don't see anywhere else.

all great Les - thank you.

the john force championship sunday video...........
- stands were packed
- m. rebilas in action chasing john along fence

2010 top fuel final (pomona)
- best video i've seen that conveys light before sound from top end :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back