WWTR Storm Damage (1 Viewer)

tb

Nitro Member
A little damage from a storm that blew in yesterday

1713537857222.png

1713537903777.png

Probably a quick (and relatively) easy fix but, fortunate no one was there. Wow!

Ever since that close call at Kansas a few yr. back. I've always feared a Touchdown at a track while all the equipment was parked
hopefully at night, let alone during a packed midafternoon. Can you imagine what that would do damage wise only to the race series? rigs, racecars, and equipment all damaged or destroyed.
Something like that would set things back at least a month or longer.

Ever since that close call at Kansas a few yr. back. I've always feared a Touchdown at a track while all the equipment was parked
hopefully at night, let alone during a packed mid afternoon. Can you imagine what that would do damage wise only to the race series? rigs, racecars, and equipment all damaged or destroyed.

Since the Midwest Nationals isn't until the end of September I'm sure everything will be back to normal by then.
I'm two hours away in Southern Illinois and we had two severe t'stm. warnings and a brief tornado warning and a tornado watch most of the day. Looking at the radar Thursday the St. Louis area looked like they were getting hammered.

hopefully at night, let alone during a packed midafternoon. Can you imagine what that would do damage wise only to the race series? rigs, racecars, and equipment all damaged or destroyed.
If it was a national event, it would kill the series if it was bad enough. Scary thought.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back