Edouard.... (1 Viewer)

She's fine. Power's out but thats it. My loving company since they value all there employees decided we were working today so I'm reporting for storm duty from the office! Makes me want to be Employee of the Month I tell you.

This sounds familiar... part of ours says that if "inclement" weather is expected employees should try to spend the night closer to work. Yeah, like THEY are going to pay for it. Oh, wait, they cut my paycheck, so I guess they do.

Yep....I'm fine. Power was on and off all day. Um, mostly off!

All in all it was pretty much just a storm with some wind and MUCH needed rain. I wasn't going to risk it though....especially waiting on that second band that was offshore midday. I'll tell you one thing though, if that power didn't come on (and stay on) for the last time at 11:30 I was going to come sleep at my office!

Glad Edouard "petered" out for you low landers!:p Sure wish it came up here as it's so dry the fire ants have left.
RO

Wind damage photo.....JUST DEVASTATING!!!!!!

Edouard.jpg

And I think that chair on the right might be about 2" out of line from the other.

But get her another beer!

Should someone call FEMA?

LMAO!

I know that there are some people who suffered damage. I saw reports of flooding on the east side of town. Don't misunderstand....I'm not trying to make light of those that DID receive wind and rain damage. But, me? Eh, not so much.....'cept that poor little soldier. <j/k it wasn't MY beer...or chair or house for that matter.>

<j/k it wasn't MY beer...or chair or house for that matter.>

Ohhhhhh...so your looking for a little sympathy, by using someone else's misery.....:D:eek:

Your Baaaaddd!!

(And I feel for the people that suffer damage as a result of hurricanes, toronados, etc. Sometimes I wonder how they live in those areas and roll the dice year after year....)

Ohhhhhh...so your looking for a little sympathy, by using someone else's misery.....:D:eek:

Your Baaaaddd!!

(And I feel for the people that suffer damage as a result of hurricanes, toronados, etc. Sometimes I wonder how they live in those areas and roll the dice year after year....)

I've lived all over the world, Ma Nature will get ya if she wants... she don't want me, the devil don't want me, Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost I believe are using me as a bad example, And Krishna told me I gotta keep on doing it over and over 'til I get it right...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back