Will john force race capps straight up ??? (1 Viewer)

nitrobobby

Nitro Member
I remember one year bob tasca made hagen sit and idle 24 seconds -hagan lost the round and the championship to jfr. Should be interesting 1st round. john has nothing to lose.2nd round should be height vs capps

Force needs to worry about keeping his car in his lane, he seems to have a problem doing that these days.

He sure did! But he put the Indy 2009 tune up in it against Hight. .193 light and out of the groove by 330 feet. Hasn't had a run that bad in a long long time. Should have just wiped the finish line timing blocks. At least that would have been more believable.

The Hight/Force match was a joke. John had that wheel cranked left as far as it would go. If you're going to be an azzhole about it, just leave your car in pits.

They blasted him pretty good on the tv show, which is really nice to see. Even after they interviewed him Amato and T. Pedregon called him out on it. If it is bad PR for the team then that's just too bad, don't race that way and bring up the possibility of it. If it makes the NHRA look bad then the NHRA should do something about it.

Didnt TJ lay down in E2 at P2 for Hagan a few years ago? Believe that sealed Hagans 2nd championship, could be wrong but I remember something along those lines

John should receive a 10 for the DIVING competition, I’m here I saw it, what a jerk.

Rick

His interview with John Kernan was a joke. I was glad to hear Joe Amato say Force was “dancing” during the interview.

Help me understand why you would do the exact same thing again. I was there in 2009 and it was obvious to my 11 year old son what he had done without me saying a word. Try to red light or tune it to shake at the hit. What the hell?

Last edited:
This bullsh...t is bad for the sport. But how you gonna stop it. Cant prove anything. If he lost in a more convincing manner it would be a little easier to take. So Hight won one tainted championship and now might win another. Sad he’s not capable of being a real champion

Had to laugh at Amato's "Force is dancing sideways" comment after the interview. Gave the TV guys credit for acknowledging the obvious and calling him out on it. Honestly the run (dive?)was exactly what I expected to see. At least Courtney appeared to be running Hight straight up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back