Wild crash shot (1 Viewer)

dragboatphoto

Nitro Member
Took this sequence of shots this weekend at the IHBA race in Marble Falls, TX. The boat is Whiskey River II and the driver, Rex Childers, was fine the boat on the other hand was not fine.

WhiskeyRiverII%20copy.jpg

That also is my first published photo in a newspaper: http://www.highlandernews.com/ :D

Thanks for the comments guys and I hope somebody doesn't take this as spam but I am trying to do a little help to get the Whiskey River team back on the water. So if anybody saw that photo and thought, hmmm that'd look badass hanging on my wall, please take a look at the Whiskey River III fund.

I will donate $5 of each photo sold to the Whiskey River III fund.

13x19's are $30
11x17 are $20
8.5x11, 5x7, and 4x6 are all $10

Address is:

Mike Loesch
5111 N IH-35 Apt. 314
Waco, TX 76705

If you wish to use credit card just go to my website DragBoatPhoto.com and click on the make a donation link and enter the amount as the amount that corresponds to the photo you would like.

I realize these toys are expensive but hopefully it will help do a small part to get the Whiskey River team back on the water.

If anyone wants to contact me personally my email is [email protected] and my phone is 254-214-2050

Last edited:
there was a lot of people there but not near OKC. they are just contained in a smaller spot in Marble falls where in OKC they are spread out over about 1/2 mile , the spectator area in Marble Falls only runs from a little past the start line to just past 1/2 track, unfortunately

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back