Cammer (1 Viewer)

willy

Nitro Member
I titled the thread cammer because my lil kid called a camera cammer..hehe.

I purchased a really nice Panasonic..Leica lens capable of a digital x64 digital zoom..with stabilizer that potentially eliminates a tripod for a quick one..hehe..what a mouthful. Oh and I read the manual through and through.

It all comes down to taking a good picture..I don't pretend to be professional. Did some shots down by the river..boats passing by..came out pretty well..went to the golf course and took a shot of a couple golf swings..again..not bad..even caught the ball in flight (but blurred).

Went to the Eddyville Nitro Nats..got a couple good shots..but the problem was when they move so fast...worse when the sun sets. I haven't experimented with'in "shutter Speed"..but I know that is the key. Had a nice SLR back in the day and I caught lightning once..hehe. (the camera guys are laughing I know)

But I've seen Darrell R(awesome), Auto Imagery (not gonna look the name up while typing) do some absolutely great stuff. The drag boat dude pictures..amazing!! and I know this cammer is capable of good ones..going to the World Series this weekend..any help to eliminate the bad ones would be appreciated.

Don't get me wrong..you guys have worked a long time to get the good pic..I'm not asking for secrets..just advice..thanks all.

Well here's Rapid Randy before he moved fast:

4.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back