Where'd the Police Chase thread go? (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Must have been pulled?

I got an email with a response from Mr. Hutchinson, and when I clicked on the link, I got this message

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Then I searched Mater for the thread and it's not there!

Anyway, Mr. Hutchinson, if I had the ability to post my own pictures in the Yahoo Groups, I would do so. Until then, I post pictures from time to time that old racing friends send. So far, I haven't driven any long time members away with my posts. ;)

What I don't post is drag racing from the UK and every single nostalgia event that comes down the pike, or pictures from other photographers, without their permission. And, I don't post pictures on the UK sites without the photographers permission. You can't say "I didn't know" about those things because I told you what the rules were before you became a member. That doesn't even get into the cross posting that you do. I belong to 4 Yahoo groups, and have had to delete all emails coming from you because I've read them in two groups already and all you do is tie up my computer right along with everyone else's.

Nor has it ever been necessary to remove me from the starting line area at a Nostalgia events where I was taking photos, because I wouldn't follow the instructions of the staff.

Last edited:
At least he emailed you and didnt air his dirty laundry in public.

Why not reply to him there rather than try provoke him into a reply here...?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back