Today's Cool Site - Do you have Eagle eyes? (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
(I got 21 first time and 22 the 2nd time)

Do you have eagle eyes?
Small changes in photographs can be difficult to see. Unless you really study a photograph, you may miss them.

Of course, spotting differences in pictures is a popular child's game. And it is a good way to teach children to be attentive to life's details.

With that in mind, check out Eagle Eyes. It's a game developed by Audubon and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.

You're presented with five groups of two photographs. You have to spot five differences in between the photos in each group. It's easier than it sounds.

As you may have guessed, the photos are mostly of birds. The photos themselves are impressive.

You can choose from several timed versions of the game. Or, you can play without time restrictions. Good luck, eagle eyes! You will be scored!

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Photo Hunt

(I got 21 first time and 22 the 2nd time)

Do you have eagle eyes?
Small changes in photographs can be difficult to see. Unless you really study a photograph, you may miss them.

Of course, spotting differences in pictures is a popular child's game. And it is a good way to teach children to be attentive to life's details.

With that in mind, check out Eagle Eyes. It's a game developed by Audubon and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.

You're presented with five groups of two photographs. You have to spot five differences in between the photos in each group. It's easier than it sounds.

As you may have guessed, the photos are mostly of birds. The photos themselves are impressive.

You can choose from several timed versions of the game. Or, you can play without time restrictions. Good luck, eagle eyes! You will be scored!

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Photo Hunt

Jackie, my questions not about this post, sorry. I was wondering if you still have the car in your avatar.

15 the first time and 23 the 2nd time....I love these things to kill time when at work!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back