New Pictures (1 Viewer)

RMS

Nitro Member
I didnt know where to put this since its not NHRA cars or anything else...but anyways i just got back from the first West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod race and got my pictures up. If you want to check them out click the link below. There was an 8 car Outlaw Pro Mod race, West Coast Top Sportsman and a Chicago style Nostalgia Top Fuel Dragster show.

Sacramento WCTA Fremont Reunion - May 18-19

Steven
Great shots, looks like you covered some ground Bro!! :D
Who was the new red NTF car?? I saw Adam and Brendan, But the red car is new to me... Really wish Birky Yellow was there... :mad: What a crock... See you next month... :)

I believe your talking about Pete Kaisers car, well he used to drive it. Now theres someone new in it and he was licensing. Also Mendy Fry was there in a new car, Jim Murphy, Adam Sorokin, Brendan Murry and of course, Jason Richey. I couldnt get many pictures of them cause i was running around with my head chopped off with the new Pro Mod class. Having to figure out the next round time, go tell whose racing who, helped our announcer a couple rounds and take pictures. It was hectic but it was an awesome weekend!

p.s. I wish i could have seen some Birky Yellow as well...:( ill be there at the Nitro Nite Of Fire just taking pictures for once. We dont race again until the Fox Hunt in July.

Steven
Did you get any pics at all of Mendy?? :D I wish I would have known she was there... :mad:

No i actually didnt. They are working on the new combination and were having problems almost all day.

Thanks for the info Steven... I guess you were a busy bee... :D See ya soon!!

Last edited:
I always Liked Kip DuPuis' PM, it was in Vegas a couple of years ago. Nice piece!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back