Where is PRO? (1 Viewer)

None

Nitro Member
With all the problems at Pomona at this seasons first race, where is PRO? Or should I ask, is there a organization called PRO?

From rule changes, to qualifying procedures, to unsafe track conditions to _______ you fill in the blank, where is PRO? Were they asked for or offered any input? Over the years I had hoped that PRO would add a voice of reason to every aspect of the sport. But it seems that personal goals and infighting within the PRO organization has totally neutered it to nothing more than three letters in the alphabet. It would not surprise me to see its demise before the end of the season.

Do not take this as an NHRA put down but coming from the point of view that a well run PRO organization would be a benefit to NHRA, especially as the economy goes through these hard times.

Ron Pellegrini

Very good point, Ron. Sadly, I don't think PRO really has the stones to do anything but support NHRA. If PRO was a threat to shake things up do you think NHRA would allow them to even be on the property? Good point though.

Dave

I think getting the members of pro to trust each other enough to stand up on any issue is one problem.

Rumors that NHRA has dictated who is or is not apart of the pro board is another issue.

PRO should be an organization that stands up for the racers works to improve all facets of racing. Currently they are perceived by many as nothing more than a tool of nhra. They need to be an indepenant and strong voice.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back