WFAN Entry List (1 Viewer)

LOL...I think you guys better turn your focus to the guy in green...I know that team has the power to get into the winners circle...lol...enough sucking up yet Randy?...j/k

LOL...I think you guys better turn your focus to the guy in green...I know that team has the power to get into the winners circle...lol...enough sucking up yet Randy?...j/k

Believe me, Eric, our team doesn't begin to have the power to deal with these guys this weekend. We're just hoping to sneak into the "A" field, or doing well in the "B" field, and making some new friends. Either way, it's going to be an awesome event to just witness.

Sean D

Last edited:

Yea, that guy in the Green car has been a little too quite during all this..lol

Rapids new quote: "Speak softly and carry a big load of Nitro."

enough sucking up yet Randy?

nah.... keep goin! :rolleyes:

Yea, that guy in the Green car has been a little too quite during all this..lol

Rapids new quote: "Speak softly and carry a big load of Nitro."

greg... if i've learned anything about randy it's this: the only reason he's quiet right now is because he thought he could 'hop up' his pc/keyboard and burned up a few keys... lol :D

Nah, I am just all bummed out I don't need the texting class now as MM won't respond anyway. ;)

Going to be a great race. I just spent the evening at dinner with Dave and Linda Hough. We have a display tomorrow at Arnolds.

I can't wait for Fri night under the lights!!!! Let there be NITRO!! :cool:

Rapid {Just glad all you boys running for 2nd place are still so excited about coming to the event} :p

We have a display tomorrow at Arnolds.

Rapid {Just glad all you boys running for 2nd place are still so excited about coming to the event} :p

from the content of this post i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 'arnolds' is a comedy club and randy is testing out some of his material on us?... lol that's some funny $hit right there now!!

he'll be here all night folks... don't forget to tip your waitresses :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone this weekend. I dropped an exhaust valve and won't be making this year. Maybe next year. I hope to see some of you at Mokan in 2 weeks.

Darn it John, I was looking forward to seeing you and pops again. Sorry about the trouble. Fix up the hot rod and have a good rest of the season.

Sean B, isn't it about time for you to get on the road to get up here?? :D

Rapid

Well I'll be there..but not until late Sat afternoon.

The offspring has some fargin hunting class starting right when I wanted to leave. :mad:

Good luck to everyone this weekend. I dropped an exhaust valve and won't be making this year. Maybe next year. I hope to see some of you at Mokan in 2 weeks.

man john... sorry to hear the trouble! that bites big time... i was really looking forward to seein you guys. hope you boys get'r patched up and we'll plan on seeing you at mokan

the 1800 boys will be there, however we are gonna miss Fri night qual due to late travel...But we will be there...lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back