WFAN Entry List (1 Viewer)

We were all set to go but some ****ers broke out my car windows last night... That completly killed my funds for going to events this year.. No WFAN or World Series for me....

ANYONE need a website I can do it for $258 even..lol (the cost of new rear window...lol)

Shane (laughing at his own misfortune) in IL

Last edited:
Unless I see a major influx in DVD sales in the next week, I do not see us attending WFAN. I am also offering up Sponsor spots on the DVDs to anyone that makes it a reality to be at WFAN.

You guys have been looking forward to this all year. Let me know if there is some way I could help.

Rapid

Last edited:
Eric,

I am very happy with all of the 1-800 vids I have and I hope to see ya at the Park!

Nitromaters,

These vids are awesome, you really need to buy one from that event you went to, or wished you had..!

EDB

See you guys at WFAN..... My cousin just called me and asked if we were still going to the fuel altered race... I said if your driving and he said of course..... We may miss some of fri night Q cause we will be leaving after he gets off work....

Now that things are back on track....Anyone needing DVDs delivered to either WFAN or the World Series, let me know so I can get them done.

Glad the 1800 video guys can make it....several additional teams called to say they are coming...Angela Sicilia from Ohio and Rick Wilson with the "Evil One" from St. Louis....

The time is almost here. I can't wait to get up there and meet everyone. See you guys Friday!

Forecast is looking primetime as well..small chance of moisture and highs in the mid 70's.

It's gonna be fun..:D

This is gonna be the best WFAN to date. Everyone owes Scott Gaulter and team a hardy thanks when you see him for putting on such a great event. And to think, this is only the 3rd Annual. :)

Maters need to set up a time to meet. I won't be there until 1-2 Sat..

Maybe a 4:00 at Nanook or something..hehe.

And oh yea..Scott and the crew rock.

The Black Reign group will be heading out Friday morning from Indiana. Hoping to arrive 3 hours or so before the 7:00 qualifying session.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Sean D

Looking forward to it, Sean

I'll have on the same Mater sharpie nitro shirt I had on last time..hoping to see some of these stuck in the land of no return Maters.

Now that things are back on track....Anyone needing DVDs delivered to either WFAN or the World Series, let me know so I can get them done.

hey eric i'll take one of the Nostalgiafest DVDs from this year.....just bring it buy Kyle's pit on Saturday at the World Series if ya can :)

Maters need to set up a time to meet. I won't be there until 1-2 Sat..

Maybe a 4:00 at Nanook or something..hehe.

And oh yea..Scott and the crew rock.

I would love that, but I'm not sure we'll get there in time. We're probably not going to arrive until somewhere around 4:00, and by the time we get set-up and ready to go.............

If we miss it, just stop by and say hello!

Sean D

This is gonna be the best WFAN to date. Everyone owes Scott Gaulter and team a hardy thanks when you see him for putting on such a great event. And to think, this is only the 3rd Annual. :)

Scott and the gang do a great job with WFAN! I intend to pay him back after the first round of qualifying. lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back