WFAN Entry List (1 Viewer)

woo hoo!!! man... just talked to scott and man we're getting sooo pumped for this weekend!! gonna be a great event! sounds like it's gonna be a great mix of cars too!

dewitt i'm mixin up some more purple mohawk die just for you buddy!! :D

I just talked with Gerald Kramer..the gate price is $22 on Saturday and you can also get discount tickets through O'Reilly Auto Parts stores for Friday and/or Saturday....the web site is a typo that will be corrected ASAP...

I just talked with Gerald Kramer..the gate price is $22 on Saturday and you can also get discount tickets through O'Reilly Auto Parts stores for Friday and/or Saturday....the web site is a typo that will be corrected ASAP...
Thanks a bunch, Scott..like I said..I'm there Dude!! See ya there.

Uh,,Sean D,

A word to the wise. Sean B. owns a high end hair-cut joint. When he says he is mixing you some purple dye, he doesn't mean the cheap wash it out of your hair Sunday morning after the fun kind of dye. He means, you will have traces of it still when they are looking at your cold dead 85-year old body in the casket. :p :D :D

Rapid {Looking forward to the text class put on by Sean B} ;)

Uh,,Sean D,

A word to the wise. Sean B. owns a high end hair-cut joint. When he says he is mixing you some purple dye, he doesn't mean the cheap wash it out of your hair Sunday morning after the fun kind of dye. He means, you will have traces of it still when they are looking at your cold dead 85-year old body in the casket

Rapid {Looking forward to the text class put on by Sean B} ;)

haha... quit givin away my secrets baker!! and pay attention in class... or you're getting detention!

dewitt... just trust me!! it'll be fine... probably :p

Now all I have to do is figure out which shirt to wear...hmm...

Nitro Madness
Nanook
Dunn & Gone..hmmm..

Best of luck to everyone! See you all there.

Now all I have to do is figure out which shirt to wear...hmm...

Nitro Madness
Nanook
Dunn & Gone..hmmm..

Best of luck to everyone! See you all there.

Just to let you know, Greg, the Black Reign Group will be receiving our new shirts in Eddyville, so maybe you just need to hold out until then...........;)

Sean D

Just to let you know, Greg, the Black Reign Group will be receiving our new shirts in Eddyville, so maybe you just need to hold out until then...........;)

Sean D

Good idea Sean D...lol..I know "the other ride stealer" already has his shirt picked out. Maybe I could just be like "The Don" and change shirts each pair.

Sean I'll have to get one of those new black shirts so something of yours is in winners circle.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back